• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
For people having issues with that stupid mimic, just make it sleep each 5 turns, that's when it changes form and gets heal.

The first form has high def, but low attack and when it changes to attack mode it heals 500 hp.

The second form has high atk, but low def and when it changes back it heals almost its entire hp.

If you make it sleep on the turn it changes, it will skip that move. This boss is a huge pain in the ass.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Welp, that was rather painful to sit through.

Turns out the fun part of the game is actually exploring/crafting, the H scenes are so lackluster i found myself holding ctrl everytime i was forced to go through some dumb trap, in the most obvious way, just to get the items needed for quests.

If you're not looking to spend some time grinding repeatable guild quests, collecting ingredients from maps over and over and leveling the MC up, i won't recommend it at all, the H part does not pay it off.

I'll leave my save here, it's stuck in the gallery room with everything unlocked, since this game doesn't have a new game+ mode the only way is to start from the beginning.

Reactions: Xxhikari

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Anyome knows how to beat the final boss? I literally thought with the elixir bomb should be just about easy but still has hp for days, im honestly just kind of ay a loss for strategies, seems more like resource sink than an actual battle you are supposed to win somehow

potata11

Jan 4, 2022
yeah, those save files are corrupted by cloudflare and are all cursed to be stream.rar with "stream.txt" as content

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
This looked pretty great at the start... but its so damn grindy. Progression is way too slow, and that's coming from someone who likes going at a decently slow pace. Main issue is that the quests are too repetitive and give not even close to the amount of points needed for a good progression curve.

Edit: Managed to finish the game and honestly it gets a lot easier after the mimic fight but its still an ass load of bullshit. MF dark souls of lewd games because wtf

Last edited:

Lil_FL

Jul 24, 2020
It's been a while but If this is the last ring puzzle:
Up, Left, Upx5, Leftx5, Down, Right, Downx3, Left, Up, Left

It's best to go through past comments, most of the time questions have already been answered.
Thank You :)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes