• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Exactly she's just flat chested, not a loli

People are getting stupid with labeling every girl who doesn't have big breasts or girls who are petite as loli.
Exactly. Like when a chick has medium-big size breast yet petite, they're not a loli like wtf. Loli are children, you'll know if its a damn loli. Short women exist people.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
just got C rank and uhh, the thing is just repeating itself at this point. probably a hard drop or thrown in the backlog.

Reactions: emopro

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am stuck at the the last part but can not get past the diffence code puzzle....default door code is set to 6 but I can not gett he correct code

medkai

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, i need help for puzzle in lost desert. I still not understand about the puzzle. Someone can help me?

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
They really should have added an Easy mode where TP cost is halved and Adventurer rating gain is doubled.... Good art but man the grind

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
They really should have added an Easy mode where TP cost is halved and Adventurer rating gain is doubled.... Good art but man the grind
the tp system is fine. if anything most players don't pass the day as much just because they're too good optimizing hp and mana *cough* fall in labyrinth *cough*

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I'm only going by memory here.
To the southeast of the entrance is a tomb. Go directly vertical from there to a cross.
From the cross go horizontal to a cactus, then vertical to a rock and horizontal to a green plant.
Click above the plant for the exit.

Reactions: gh6sty and Leo-67

Keough

Jul 4, 2017
I'm only going by memory here.
To the southeast of the entrance is a tomb. Go directly vertical from there to a cross.
From the cross go horizontal to a cactus, then vertical to a rock and horizontal to a green plant.
Click above the plant for the exit.
That exatly work! thank man^^

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes