Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I love the Atelier Series, this one looks very inspired on them, its one of those games where all the h-scenes are all connected to losing battles ? Or is more a slide of life type'o game ? I will probably buy it on Steam if is the last

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
I love the Atelier Series, this one looks very inspired on them, its one of those games where all the h-scenes are all connected to losing battles ? Or is more a slide of life type'o game ? I will probably buy it on Steam if is the last
There's no defeat scenes, battles are all for actually fighting and trying, all scenes are events/quests, so you don't gotta lose and lose again to get some h-scenes

Reactions: phat00883022

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
Because the game is not MTL I have a suspicion that the game is short. How is it in terms of content, is it worth it?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Can't get past the pandora's box boss (4th dungeon) no matter how much I attempt to bruteforce my way through. What do I do? :(

Also in terms of translation, while I wouldn't call it "good" (there're more than just a few grammatical errors), at least it's better than MTL

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Oh fuck, after bathing (sailors) scene, exit, delete.
It is so stupid that makes your head hurts.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Can't get past the pandora's box boss (4th dungeon) no matter how much I attempt to bruteforce my way through. What do I do? :(
I rpgsaveedit'd my stats a good bit higher and bulldozed through. You have to think of each phase as a new person that starts with full health, and you win when that phase hits 0 before it switches.

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018

Also in terms of translation, while I wouldn't call it "good" (there're more than just a few grammatical errors), at least it's better than MTL
Here's my technique
5 arrows for first phase (chest)
Then full heal with a good pot when you need it
When phase 2 (Pandora's army, the 6 gunned lad) comes
use 2 fire bombs, healing whenever you need
Then use 8 sleeping potions into a fire bomb
If you use a sleeping pot and he doesn't keep moving right after, bomb, if not sleep again
RNG might make you need 8 pots, or more, I think it took me roughly 10 fire bombs before it died.

benaret

Aug 3, 2017
Is it me, or the game is overtuned in difficulty? I'm having a trouble with killing the second boss

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
A sister with a disease that needs to be cured...again.

But it's not a bad game, gameplay wise.

Nefarials

Jul 30, 2021
Wasnt expecting to see this one translated - but its certainly nice.

benaret I dont recall the second boss being exceptionally difficult, assuming your well stocked - but if your having trouble, since its an RPGM i'd reccomend just using the online save editor, saveedit - to cheat your way through the fight, if you dont want to cheat the whole way through the game you can change your cheats back after you clear the boss.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
it´s more a waste of time to beg for a full save for a game right after it got uploaded here. this "begging" is extremely annoying. the point is that you don´t seem to understand it.
this is a forum for games. people play these games. if you just want to see the full gallery, go over to hitomi.la....
Oh well excuse me for not wanting to suffer through the same repetitive and tedious rpgm combat to see the scenes. And like others have already told you, I and most people don't want to just look at pics, I want dialogues and preferably sounds.
If I like a game I might download a full save and then play through the beginning anyway for character building. And once the game gets to the tedious and boring combat or requires level grind I use the save.
So stop whining for no reason, you play however you want and I'll play however I want.

HeavyVoid

Dec 4, 2019
can somebody tell me what to do during the beach cleaning event? I found 3 of these shells (which were almost invisible already) but nothing else seems to happen and I can't go anywhere else

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes