4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

thegrayspy

May 19, 2018
Anybody else getting a bug where there's no audio? I can't seem to figure out why there's no sfx, no music, nothing, while sound for other programs work just fine.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Anybody else getting a bug where there's no audio? I can't seem to figure out why there's no sfx, no music, nothing, while sound for other programs work just fine.
Just in case you haven't already checked:
Check your volume settings and make sure the individual application has volume turned up
Check the game's volume in the option settings and make sure all those settings are turned on.

thegrayspy

May 19, 2018
Just in case you haven't already checked:
Check your volume settings and make sure the individual application has volume turned up
Check the game's volume in the option settings and make sure all those settings are turned on.
Yup, first things I looked for. Fine according to ingame menu, according to windows app volume preferences, and fails whether or not I'm using headphones. Doesn't work in compatibility mode, or running as admin. Have tried redownloading game, restarting computer, no dice. No update needed for realtek audio drivers. So... no idea.

tractordriver

Apr 6, 2018
Still can't find fifth hostage on forest level, anyone have tip or something ?
when you get to the looping part follow the red mushrooms which are a part of the background. Meaning where the mushrooms are placed (on the right or go "top" if i recall correctly" and you keep going there. after 5-6 fights or so you will notice an elf being molested. after you free that elf it will appear on the map and you have to follow it to get to the levels last boss.

DOodads

Oct 24, 2017
Issue: When I was changing configuration, I accidently changed the cancel action to the enter button. Now I can't change any of the controls since it cancels the action when pressing enter...

stevemcstevenson

Feb 24, 2018
Apparently he's been working on one enemy for like 2 weeks. Gotta love it how games that are less complicated than his and still made by one person are able to get monthly updates, but this is going at a snail's pace.
Agreed. I stopped donating on Patreon. Every other post has an apology and excuse on why progress is so slow.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Instead of just deleting my comment can we please also punish people who can't read? Not people who have to sift through pages of comments for the answer but the people who literally ask before doing any kind of work. Exp; asking for information that's in the OP's post.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Agreed. I stopped donating on Patreon. Every other post has an apology and excuse on why progress is so slow.
I stopped a bit after he stopped bothering to make after boss animations. Gave him the cave but I really wanted to see sexy time with the wolf girl. The blue ball's was real.

Had been supporting since the start, back when he had more than a snail's pace. Makes me sad to see what it's become. It's been like 3 years and just getting to v0.52 like come on. I'd gladly go back of he got his act together again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes