4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

four2zero

Dec 13, 2018
Is there a save file floating around? For the life of me I cannot find one, and i'm stuck in the very first fucking fight scene because of a glitch

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Doesn't always work and I rarely find anything with it. Thanks for the usefull comment.
Actually it's a very useful comment. If you learn to use the search tool, get you want in seconds and not have to wait several hours and still got nothing. The search works fine, seems you need a little practice.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The search function usually works great.

1.) Click the search bar in the top right hand corner.
2.) Type in a word like save.
3.) Go the line that says everywhere and switch it to this thread.
4.) Hit search.

Usually this option works great. For this one it popped up about 20 hits.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
The save posted back a few pages found via search function is no longer available, can anyone re-up a save?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I am currently in the process of getting Version 0.46. I'll be uploading it in the usual manner (I know its annoying, possibly confusing, but its done because it makes links last).

It'll be up in about an hour. Edit: it is now up. Enjoy everyone!

Version notes:
- 5th stage Volcano (stage boss not finished)
- 6 new enemies
- 10 new H sprites
- Lower camera view in free room(room without lock battle). So players can easier see lower platforms or lava pit.
V0.46 Update Log :
- Fixed camera bug and Katsumi make game crash when appeared in cut scene
- Add new BGM for stage 2-5

Password is third line in text.
Notes for OP: the link posted is a password protected archive. So it'll need to be repackaged for the OP.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hopefully this new version does not have the crash near the end of the Forest stage. I recently played an earlier version (the one in the OP I think) and I got a crash during the cutscene where the wolf lady with the katana shows up.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know where I find those 6 new enemies and who have the 10 new animations?, in the volcano only found 4 new enemies
pd: thanks for update

Kaumat

Dec 3, 2018
Volcano seems to have (in addition to some older enemies):
Flamethrower-wielding "bad alchemists"
Kitsune/Foxgirl
Lizardmen
Tiny Flying Dragons
Centaur Archers
Salamander/Dragonman midboss

Main boss hasn't been added yet.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes