4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
i see, i haven't played for a while and haven't checked any of Menz studio's sites. Good to know that this has the 3rd stage already.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I found a link from a trusted website

Here's the direct link in case you can't login that website.

password: 6xm2

My issue is its a panbaidu link and I can't download anything from it because its a chinese garbage website that never lets me login even when I try the overseas options. Hopefully someone can download from that link and upload to a website that is decidedly more friendly to western users.

Edit: FINALLY MANAGED TO LOGIN after 3 hours. So I should have a mega link to the latest version in about a few hours. Hopefully this time the OP will be updated and not credit the guy who posted the game well after me lol.

Edit Edit:

Uses a three stage link protection. Copy the first two lines to get the mega file. Then use the third line to unlock the rar.

Jun 8, 2017
So this guy not only updates the game more and more rarely, but as we go along, the parts he releases become more and more incomplete (first we had missing CG animations, now an entire boss). I'd be pretty upset if I was a patron, especially since it looks like the more money he makes, the slower he works.

tractordriver

Apr 6, 2018
Ok i dont get it. I downloaded the 0.351 but the "ice cave" whatever zone is still not availiable.
I tried replacing my saves with the ones provided in "atelier project" folder which did nothing.
Do i have to replay the whole game again or something?
I have not completed the forest level either because i cant find the fox boss. I swear ive spent hours running around that level and couldnt find the 2nd boss if it even exists.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Ok i dont get it. I downloaded the 0.351 but the "ice cave" whatever zone is still not availiable.
I tried replacing my saves with the ones provided in "atelier project" folder which did nothing.
Do i have to replay the whole game again or something?
I have not completed the forest level either because i cant find the fox boss. I swear ive spent hours running around that level and couldnt find the 2nd boss if it even exists.
the version I uploaded comes with a save file at the winter level. As for the forest area. You need to rescue the elf first. Get to the part where the forest keeps looping, follow the mushrooms which will take you to an elf being raped. Save the elf. Go back to the looping forest and the elf will be there. Follow her instructions and boom you'll find the boss.

Reactions: tractordriver

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
Whenever I load it up the screen starts out normal but as soon as I jump into the game it shifts up and to the left, any idea as to what is happening?

fixed it, this might be known but watch your screen resolution for some reason the game starts at 1700x900.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I keep getting this error. It's in the forest scene where the elf dudes are laying on the ground and a catgirl comes up behind you. Anybody know if there is a fix to it I probably could just skip it but I want to go though the story.
of Step Event0
for object hit_kat_04:

Unable to find any instance for object index '271' name 'obj_katsumi'
at gml_Object_hit_kat_04_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_hit_kat_04_Step_0 (line -1)

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
So this guy not only updates the game more and more rarely, but as we go along, the parts he releases become more and more incomplete (first we had missing CG animations, now an entire boss). I'd be pretty upset if I was a patron, especially since it looks like the more money he makes, the slower he works.
This is my main concern with many h-games switching over to a Patreon/Enty model. The system actually encourages devs to drag projects out instead of trying to get it out on the market. When you're being paid on a monthly basis, why finish up a stage + h-scenes in one month when you can trickle the content in over 3+ months?

When I beat the 3rd stage boss and it said the interactive scene is not available yet, I figured it'd be in the next update or two. I check back in after a couple months, it's still not there and only a stage and a few sprite animations have been added.

I know the dev only gets ~$1.5k a month from this which isn't enough to work full time. But that's still a fairly significant amount. The current Patreon goal is at 93% before scenes for mini-bosses are made, supposedly doubling the amount of CG animations. With the 3rd stage boss animation still not finished almost 5 months later, who knows how long the mini-boss ones will take.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes