4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
- Alraune and Katsumi added

- 6 new h-sprites (alraune kiss each other counted)

- 3rd stage cut scenes

- Lower spider and lamia HP

- Increase chameleon HP
Thanks! Now we wait for someone to share it us

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks! Now we wait for someone to share it us
I'm in the middle of snagging a copy right now actually. I use an odd system for uploads, basically I send a txtfile which contains the mega link with the third line of text being the password to the archive. It's a annoying system but it actually prevents links from getting taken down. I should have a mega link ready in an hour or two.
Edit: Wait upload error, I'll get the right one

Edit Edit: This should be the right one.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
I'm in the middle of snagging a copy right now actually. I use an odd system for uploads, basically I send a txtfile which contains the mega link with the third line of text being the password to the archive. It's a annoying system but it actually prevents links from getting taken down. I should have a mega link ready in an hour or two.

Thank you <3

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Where i can find katsumi ? And after i beat Alraune where too go ?
You need to get the part where you enter the forest that loops. You need to follow the red mushrooms which will lead you to an elf being raped. Save the elf who will then appear in the forest to guide you. Follow her directions and you will run into the boss katsumi.

andch

Oct 7, 2017
You need to get the part where you enter the forest that loops. You need to follow the red mushrooms which will lead you to an elf being raped. Save the elf who will then appear in the forest to guide you. Follow her directions and you will run into the boss katsumi.
Thx )

Oct 22, 2017

Sadly, the decryption code doesn't seem to be working for me. Any solutions?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Sadly, the decryption code doesn't seem to be working for me. Any solutions?
Copy it all at the same time. Are you refering to the password to the rar or the megalink? If the mega link then copy the first two lines of text in the txt file. If the rar then copy only the third line.

Oct 22, 2017
Copy it all at the same time. Are you refering to the password to the rar or the megalink? If the mega link then copy the first two lines of text in the txt file. If the rar then copy only the third line.
Thanks a lot, that fixed the problem, I wasn't copying the second and third lines of text.

Gggfffffff

Jun 25, 2018

I only have 2 cutscene (solo Tia and whit the girl and tentacle) ?
But you have Say that 3rd stage cut scenes had been added ?

Gggfffffff

Jun 25, 2018

I only have 2 cutscene (solo Tia and whit the girl and tentacle) ?
But you have Say that 3rd stage cut scenes had been added ?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Two cutscenes? Do you meant the two interactice H-scenes? That's normal. The dev hasn't added the other ones yet.

Gggfffffff

Jun 25, 2018
- Alraune and Katsumi added

- 6 new h-sprites (alraune kiss each other counted)

- 3rd stage cut scenes

- Lower spider and lamia HP

- Increase chameleon HP
You said : - 3rd stage cut scenes

I understand - 3rd stage h-scenes added

sry my bad...

Reactions: dbomb
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes