4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Glad to see an update to this. Every time I have tried it I have always been stopped by a gamebreaking bug

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played this game in months, seems there's nothing new, but bug fixes?

I tried to go on their Patreon and follow them just now, but for whatever reason I can't. After clicking Follow, it takes me to their fund page, and upon exiting that, I'm not Following them (usually you are after all that, the funding is optional).

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone mind sharing a save from the newest version? The save a couple pages back doesn't seem to work for this one.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Stone boss just becomes black and stomps the ground upon defeat, anyone know what to do?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played this game in months, seems there's nothing new, but bug fixes?

I tried to go on their Patreon and follow them just now, but for whatever reason I can't. After clicking Follow, it takes me to their fund page, and upon exiting that, I'm not Following them (usually you are after all that, the funding is optional).
Depending on how long ago you have played the game, quite a bit has been added, not just bug fixes. There's a tutorial level and three (I believe. mountain, cave, woods) levels now. Each with their own set of enemies and bosses.

Reactions: PervyMage32

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018

Try this.
I ziped the full folder.
If it doesn't work pls tell me
It worked... mostly. When viewing the Gallery, after speeding up the animation for the newer additions, I got an error with something about the code. The basic animation worked, it was just when you sped it up.

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
Depending on how long ago you have played the game, quite a bit has been added, not just bug fixes. There's a tutorial level and three (I believe. mountain, cave, woods) levels now. Each with their own set of enemies and bosses.
wait this has 3 levels already? or is it just up to the little girl boss?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
wait this has 3 levels already? or is it just up to the little girl boss?
You can easily find out about that yourself. If you look at the blog, you'll see that the third stage has been released in July, and the fourth is still being worked on.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes