4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone generous enough to post a save for all of us who are way too crappy on these kind of games.

this savedata file can skip bugs,but this game can only play the first and second stage.the prologue is not available to play,because of the game bugs.
If you using Wins7. You save file location should be here :
C:\Users\[PC Name]\AppData\Local\AG___Tia_P
worked for me on the latest build.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think there's any consensual intercourse in this game currently. It's been a long time since I've actually read the dialogues in this game, so I could be wrong, but I think pretty much all h-scenes are rape of some kind. There's the one masturbation scene that isn't, though. But that's it.
That's a shame man.. The masturbation scene had really good art and I was looking forward to more "non rape" scenes like that :c

D

Deleted member 366621

Great game, I'm probably going to support the creators on patreon now. It's not like I need money for food anyways.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
good game but I got mine with all the sprites already unlocked

want to unlock it by playing the game tho, but... welp... already seen all what's inside the gallery

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
good game but I got mine with all the sprites already unlocked

want to unlock it by playing the game tho, but... welp... already seen all what's inside the gallery
The game is more than just the sprites. You can still play it if you want to. No one is stopping you. And honestly, it's a bit of your own fault for looking at the gallery if you care about that stuff.

Reactions: jugde

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The V 0.21 and 22 has porblem of crash, even with the save, and must be short for the new version

dededesrespect

Apr 22, 2018
workupload is the only functioning link, please fix the other ones

lewd is dead
mega doesn't download anything when finished (blob.mega.nz is unavailable error)
teknik downloads a useless 4 byte file when finished instead of the full file
workupload is working for me

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The new version of Atelier Tia has come out with a new zone (3rd stage) and enemies, also includes the BOSS of the area, someone has a download link and would be so kind to provide?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The new version of Atelier Tia has come out with a new zone (3rd stage) and enemies, also includes the BOSS of the area, someone has a download link and would be so kind to provide?
Are you sure it includes a boss? The title of the Patreon post is "Atelier Tia V0.22 (3rd stage - no boss)".

Zimmie

Aug 21, 2017
How about wins 10?
Really late from when you asked, but with Win10 it's in the same location. If the folder isn't there, just create is and copy the saved data over! Sadly, it didn't help the win32 function failed for me, but hopefully you'll have better luck! <3

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes