4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
#################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Eventobj_player
for object par_gems:

Variable <unknown_object>.gem_white(100054, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_par_gems_Collision_3c27cdab_773c_4469_a15c_62fc95db0164
############################################################################################

Too buggy

sloocky

May 19, 2017
of PreCreate Event
for object obj_girl03:

global variable name 'gem_white' index (100054) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_clear_autosave
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_clear_autosave (line 0)
gml_Room_rm_scene_town02_Create

HEY GUYS WHAT IS IT ?

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
I'm getting the same error. It seems it happens when you step on the gems that your enemies drop.
of PreCreate Event
for object obj_girl03:

global variable name 'gem_white' index (100054) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_clear_autosave
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_clear_autosave (line 0)
gml_Room_rm_scene_town02_Create

HEY GUYS WHAT IS IT ?

Acht

Dec 7, 2017

this savedata file can skip bugs,but this game can only play the first and second stage.the prologue is not available to play,because of the game bugs.
If you using Wins7. You save file location should be here :
C:\Users\[PC Name]\AppData\Local\AG___Tia_P
How about wins 10?

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
This isn't playable there are game crashing errors on the first screen. It's much better than the average h beat em up though. A working version would be awesome.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I just saw it on svscomics, and came here to see if we had someone else post it.
they posted it today, i guess they took it from here.

Patreon
I was about to say. I checked svscomics right after seeing you had shared it here. It wasn't there yet. So they probably do re-upload from here as well, yeah. I've had the same thing happen to some games I'd shared here.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I played this way back in early-mid 2017 I think. Any new content past the first CG (the one demonstrated in the preview pics) yet?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Any romance in this game?
Or is it just all h-scenes in battle and rape upon defeat? :L

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I played this way back in early-mid 2017 I think. Any new content past the first CG (the one demonstrated in the preview pics) yet?
There certainly is. There are two more stages, and one boss of them has a CG animation as well. I think it's worth to check out again if last time you played it it only had that one CG.
Any romance in this game?
Or is it just all h-scenes in battle and rape upon defeat? :L
I don't think there's any consensual intercourse in this game currently. It's been a long time since I've actually read the dialogues in this game, so I could be wrong, but I think pretty much all h-scenes are rape of some kind. There's the one masturbation scene that isn't, though. But that's it.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes