4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
i can't punish a defeated female i spam W+O but nothing happens.
If you are in the prologue level then you cannot punish females as the protagonist hasn't come up with that idea yet.

Version 0.68 posted
Note archive is encrypted with password (third line) as per usual. Please decrypt the files before adding them to the OP.

Major Changes include two added H-scenes with the boss of the third and fourth level.

Last edited:

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
well, after i ran in circles for 15 minutes first in the cave (which apparently worked at some point) and then immediately in the next level (forest) i'm done with this game. at least put SOME kind of marker to let me figure out where to go.
altf4 -> del -> enter
garbage game.

• Haha
Reactions: razisgosu

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
well, after i ran in circles for 15 minutes first in the cave (which apparently worked at some point) and then immediately in the next level (forest) i'm done with this game. at least put SOME kind of marker to let me figure out where to go.
altf4 -> del -> enter
garbage game.
I haven't gotten lost in the cave yet, but at least in the forest I know there was some marker that you needed to follow. Just can't remember what it was. Search the thread. I'm sure it's posted here.

Jun 8, 2017
From what I can tell, stage 7 isn't implemented yet. He added some cutscenes, revamped the gallery interface, and added a CG scene for the stage 4 boss.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Haven't checked this game out for a while, but it looks like a lot of progress has been made and I'm excited to see all the new stuff.

Only problem is I can't get the game to run... it's stuck on the loading screen and clicking it makes the window say it's not responding. Is there something wrong here or does it just take a long time to load?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Finally got it working today, and the problem wasn't that I was being impatient. I let it sit for half an hour and nothing. Then I realized I hadn't tried something, and ran it as Administrator. Then it loaded in about 30 seconds.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes