4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

connon5

Dec 3, 2019
I happened to come across a certain type of bug in some stage: some enemy will become undefeatable once knocked down. Does anyone have the same experience?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Played through a decent amount so far, and it's a pretty good game. One small detail I'd like to see added though is regarding the cow girl enemies. Their butt slam attack doesn't have a whole lot of animation to it, which I think is missing potential. I'd like to see animation added so that when they hit the ground with that attack, their ass jiggles instead of being completely still.

Jaek

May 28, 2017
I happened to come across a certain type of bug in some stage: some enemy will become undefeatable once knocked down. Does anyone have the same experience?
Some flying enemies seem to have trouble when they get near the floor, if you do a crouching attack you should be able to still hit them. The only other similar issue I had that wasn't resolvable was vs the dragon boss, somehow she got knocked to the edge of the screen and it caused her to rise up to the very upper right corner of the screen. She couldn't get up and the only way I could hit her was with the "up + i" special which I didn't have any way to get enough to to k.o. her.

Reactions: Murthamis

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
i have a question for the new gallery, everytime i reach climax or jump straight to it, the button controlling them disappear and i can't control the flow of animation again, anyone know how to fix this?

justforacc

Aug 14, 2019
Tia.png

Version 0.70
how to break this ice? It block my way.

After edit:
Use the bomb to clear (the bomb look like the candle)

Tia2.png

this one also.....It block me to help the hostage

After Edit:
Oh I get it, use the snow item to freeze it.....

Some flying enemies seem to have trouble when they get near the floor, if you do a crouching attack you should be able to still hit them. The only other similar issue I had that wasn't resolvable was vs the dragon boss, somehow she got knocked to the edge of the screen and it caused her to rise up to the very upper right corner of the screen. She couldn't get up and the only way I could hit her was with the "up + i" special which I didn't have any way to get enough to to k.o. her.
I have the same problem. The dragon is kicked to the upper side of the screen where Tia are not able to reach.
(use the "up" skill 3 times may reach, but I do not have the skill at that moment.)

And 1 more question....."UP" + "O", what is it?

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
The usual places where the games update would get posted aren't posting it anymore so I hope someone else can post the updated versions of the game.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes