4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Mods plx stop being so fucking toxic, I asked how to enable gamepad in this game.

Please help me enable gamepad, this is the only game where my xbox360 gamepad doesn't work and I see this issue was mentioned before but nobody answered.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Mods plx stop being so fucking toxic, I asked how to enable gamepad in this game.

Please help me enable gamepad, this is the only game where my xbox360 gamepad doesn't work and I see this issue was mentioned before but nobody answered.
I started the game using keyboard, paused the game, tried plugging in my PS4 controller and started DS4Windows (i think it emulates an Xbox360 controller) and I could just use the controller in game. I did not need to restart the game or anything.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow that was some load time, took like 30 seconds to start the game.

Game bugged out after entering the portal at the bee girls (First stage), knocked them down and now they're "downed" in the air with HP bars remaining and won't get back up. Thankfully I could still attack them.

That was a really tame animation for a horde of goblins... Maybe there's a gangbang or something later, I've only done the mountain so far, but cunnilingus only on the solo? Meh.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sorry for ignorance but how do you save?
Crystal save points you find in maps or in your home (That you'll be able to travel to between missions after the tutorial). The tutorial actually forces you to keep going right/beat an entire stage before you can return home.

Reactions: skyn25

watermoon0634

Apr 17, 2020
有人有3-1之後的劇情文本嗎 我劇情消失了
一直重複2-1的對話....
還有他的文本檔案要放在哪個資料夾QQ

Does anyone have plot text?
My plot after 3-1 disappeared.
Where do you need to save the plot text?

Help me please!

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Volume control is a bit wonky.
Seems like adjusting the sounds, sometimes it will revert to default.
Tested out setting the voice and music to off and sometimes during the game the voices will yell and during some scene changes the music will play at it's default volume.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes