4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
That's about it, so far. We have to either wait for the next update, or this might be the time where this game is at it's final stage where it will be available for purchase as a full game and not a demo.
Oh...
Thanks gelox, should've not spent my time playing the hardest difficulty then.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Just tried this game and it has the same problem as Magical Angel Fairy Heart and Fighting Girl Sakura, long ass loading time and lags. Do I need to install something or does my PC need a certain system requirement?

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
- Final stage with 2 boss fights : Chimera and Velvet.
- 4 new H sprites (2 for each boss)
- Bug fixed Tia's vagina vanish in 1st Gamer Over CG

- Fixed game crash when take damage by Chimera's fire ball
- Fixed normal air attack no longer stagger Chimera while it's on air
- Can create Elemental Bomb, Meteor and Angelic Statue more than limit but can't equip in inventory more than limit instead (5/5/3)

Reactions: SirDregan

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
This game is buggy as all hell with a completely nonsensical control scheme. Three times I have had to close the game down entirely because no key on my keyboard would either advance the menu or take me back to the title screen.

Combine that with the random crashes in the middle of long, boring levels and that's a hard pass for me.

Jun 21, 2018
This game is buggy as all hell with a completely nonsensical control scheme. Three times I have had to close the game down entirely because no key on my keyboard would either advance the menu or take me back to the title screen.

Combine that with the random crashes in the middle of long, boring levels and that's a hard pass for me.
Never had it crash on me but configuring the controls is advisable. Make sure you know what you're trying to press and what options are available, then it's easy to work around with a bit of trial and error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With this example, pressing SPACE will almost always take you back in the menu, except for going from "inventory", ENTER and R works for that.

Jun 8, 2017
All this update added are two boss fights with 4 sprite sex animations (which aren't even in the gallery), on the same stage background as the previous stage. No cutscenes and no new CGs. Glad I didn't sub to his Patreon for this one because this is not worth $5. He did $3 updates with more content than this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes