4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
we have cgs in this gaem?,i dont talk about animation,i talk about new cgs animated where we can see how the enemy rape tia,which are these cgs?,what enemy have them?

CaptainFapuleux

Jul 28, 2017
For the ones who don't find the last hostage (with recipe obviously) in the forest level : you need to jump on plateform above savepoint before the plant lady boss and go left.
Hope it will help :)

ps : sorry for bad english

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
why you say that the version is 0.91 when it is 0.90?
1595392246081.png
when i beat the queen mermaid boss the game bring me to the atelier,i dont see the sex cg with the queen mermaid and i dont see nothing more,not talk etc,how i enter in the last stage?,what i need to do?,how i continue the gaem?,i dont see nothing new pls help!

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
not really how i can access to the last stage,no one want tell me

EDIT: ok dont care i found how enter in the last stage with velvet etc,this isnt a bug,the only bug is that when i beat the queen mermaid i dont see her cg,i just appear in atelier,but nothing more.

EDIT 2: menz will fix this animation,right?
1595730840937.png

Last edited:

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to get through the forest maze? Or does anyone have the full save of this game? In the forest one I forgot what stage it is but I think I beat the flower twin first than I defeated the big slime, is that a problem? Or is there any other boss?

Last edited:

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get through the forest maze? Or does anyone have the full save of this game? In the forest one I forgot what stage it is but I think I beat the flower twin first than I defeated the big slime, is that a problem? Or is there any other boss?
yes, the forest maze is a pain to get through, I can't even remember how I did it.
I can say for sure there is actually a real boss there after slime and the Flower twins though

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think you had to follow the girl after rescuing her in order to get out of the forest. But I also remember getting to her in the first place was tricky.

uwubuster8927

Jul 31, 2020
Step 1: roam arounf the forest till you find the forest boss
Step 2: After defeating the boss, follow the path marked by red mushrooms
Step 3: That path gets you to the elf, free her, then follow elf's directions

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The author released 7 failed CGs
You mean the Patreon post titled "Game Over 7th CG"? What makes you think that he released 7 failed CGs, whatever you mean by failed? I think it's more likely that that's simply an update post regarding the seventh game over CG he's working on or has finished.
Who has 7 CG graphics files?
If you want someone to share it, you can make a request post.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The author released 7 failed CGs
Who has 7 CG graphics files?
You mean that the autor relase 7 new CGs game over when you die with x enemy in atelier tia?,7 new,dont count the CGs that we have already?,or you count the actual CGs that we have already?,if this is true then he will add this in the next update i think so. I hope that he finish already the one CG that you have with the plant girl bc you dont see the half down of the body of TIa.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
You mean that the autor relase 7 new CGs game over when you die with x enemy in atelier tia?,7 new,dont count the CGs that we have already?,or you count the actual CGs that we have already?,if this is true then he will add this in the next update i think so. I hope that he finish already the one CG that you have with the plant girl bc you dont see the half down of the body of TIa.
I think only 7 CG covers
Not sure if it is purely news
Wait for the update to come out

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes