4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
I'm done with the Eclairnia (StrikeBack) where tia kisses mimi... now i'm lost, anyone know what to do next?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I'm done with the Eclairnia (StrikeBack) where tia kisses mimi... now i'm lost, anyone know what to do next?
That's about it, so far. We have to either wait for the next update, or this might be the time where this game is at it's final stage where it will be available for purchase as a full game and not a demo.

D

Deleted member 572804

View attachment 188619

Overview:
You play as alchemist girl name "Tia". She live with (cute?)monster name "Poppo" in an atelier outside of the town. One day, Tia travel to the town for send alchemist items to her customers but a strange event happening in the town. This event change her peaceful life and she have to travel in many areas to collects many ingredients for create item that can help people in the town.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-13
Game Relaesed: 2020-04-07
Developer: MenZ - -
Platform: Windows
Version: 0.81
Language: English
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Thanks baron1976 for the links

View attachment 895 View attachment 896 View attachment 897 View attachment 898 View attachment 188618
*breathes in* We need more of this, this is worth paying for!

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I started the game using keyboard, paused the game, tried plugging in my PS4 controller and started DS4Windows (i think it emulates an Xbox360 controller) and I could just use the controller in game. I did not need to restart the game or anything.
Thanks, fixed my gamepad with and now it works properly (this is strange I've never had such problems before).

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Huh. Found a bug where I was defeated midair and it asked me if I wanted to continue, but then my character fell to the room below and the continue text disappeared and now it's just stuck with the character being incapacitated and nothing I press does anything.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Guess this game is not for me...

I don't even manage to beat the moutain boss in very easy...

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Guess this game is not for me...

I don't even manage to beat the moutain boss in very easy...
Did you try going back to your house and leveling up? Or making some more healing items or equipable stuff? The game does a poor job of letting you know these things are options.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes