4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I wish the developer would add a character gallery. There's no gallery of the absolutely amazing character sprites. It was the same in virgin invader and its the same here.

Using the save posted by grabb505. I got the last captive.

Last edited:

Elisa6278

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know where the final captive in the cave stage is, I have looked 3 times and I cannot find them

Edit: For clarification I found the two with slimes, one with goblins and one with an orc

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What an unmitigated disaster of a game which is only made more disappointing by how much potential there was in it. For starters the dodge doesn't work, period, and trusting it is a mistake. You don't get invisibility through it and you might as well be opening yourself up for punishment by using it.
In boss fights, which all have endless adds, you'll get stunlocked in what I've come to affectionately know as a "rape loop" where you'll get your clothes torn, then immediately grabbed and no amount of mashing will get you out of the initial stage so you'll inevitably get raped, then as soon as you're up and your invisibility is over you're grabbed again and it continues till the end of time. The levels are fine, with enemies being able to be comboed and they're fun enough but the bosses and those bunny girls that can stun you instantly and throw you into even more lock loops can eat every dick and cactus in whatever this universe or planet is called.
The music is also grating as fuck, but the animations are decent at best, not worth playing the game for them though. It's savefile city for this dumpster fire, especially since starting on stage 2 the game stops functioning properly entirely and drops to 10fps because I guess the MSPaint backgrounds got too complex.

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
What an unmitigated disaster of a game which is only made more disappointing by how much potential there was in it. For starters the dodge doesn't work, period, and trusting it is a mistake. You don't get invisibility through it and you might as well be opening yourself up for punishment by using it.
In boss fights, which all have endless adds, you'll get stunlocked in what I've come to affectionately know as a "rape loop" where you'll get your clothes torn, then immediately grabbed and no amount of mashing will get you out of the initial stage so you'll inevitably get raped, then as soon as you're up and your invisibility is over you're grabbed again and it continues till the end of time. The levels are fine, with enemies being able to be comboed and they're fun enough but the bosses and those bunny girls that can stun you instantly and throw you into even more lock loops can eat every dick and cactus in whatever this universe or planet is called.
The music is also grating as fuck, but the animations are decent at best, not worth playing the game for them though. It's savefile city for this dumpster fire, especially since starting on stage 2 the game stops functioning properly entirely and drops to 10fps because I guess the MSPaint backgrounds got too complex.
I think you might be having incompatibilities between the game and your computer hardware because I get out of any grapple provided my character isn't already at 80% climax meter and I don't get the 10fps problem after stage 1. It's actually fairly difficult to get stunlocked unless you are playing at max difficulty (in which case you won't be stunlocked for long because you'll be dead as soon as it happens).

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
Game was ok in the end, a bit too many ennemies in the 7th stage but i got through x)
Too bad there is no sex scene with Poppo in the end

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
In boss fights, which all have endless adds, you'll get stunlocked in what I've come to affectionately know as a "rape loop" where you'll get your clothes torn, then immediately grabbed and no amount of mashing will get you out of the initial stage so you'll inevitably get raped, then as soon as you're up and your invisibility is over you're grabbed again and it continues till the end of time.
especially since starting on stage 2 the game stops functioning properly entirely and drops to 10fps because I guess the MSPaint backgrounds got too complex.
I agree with the other poster, this might be a result of either weaker hardware or some incompatibility causing these bugs. Dodging works as expected for me. I've used it to roll through and out of many attacks. My character is going through attacks many times so it's giving iframes for sure. I also don't have an issue with getting stuck in rape animations. I can mash out from bosses fairly easily with the character slightly faded afterwards to indicate invincibility.

I'm also not experiencing the frame drop you are describing for stage 2. The game does lag on certain attacks or when killing enemies when my hardware should otherwise be way overpowered for this. However, outside of that, I'm not experiencing any lag issues.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah my computer must be the issue, after playing Sekiro 200 hours at max settings with the FPS unlocked.
Maybe I'm just not that good at mashing or dodging. Hmmmmm~
I did play it at what... 3am? I'll try again because I like the art but stage 2 definitely had a framerate drop, and that slime enemy's squish attack didn't let me dodge it, which lead to getting combo'd by the slime adds and bees and put into a rape loop. I'll see when I play it again I guess.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah my computer must be the issue, after playing Sekiro 200 hours at max settings with the FPS unlocked.
Maybe I'm just not that good at mashing or dodging. Hmmmmm~
I did play it at what... 3am? I'll try again because I like the art but stage 2 definitely had a framerate drop, and that slime enemy's squish attack didn't let me dodge it, which lead to getting combo'd by the slime adds and bees and put into a rape loop. I'll see when I play it again I guess.
Yeah I'm not saying you're a liar. I'm saying that there probably is some hardware or something that the program wasn't built to use. You can have the best shit in your computer but if programs don't recognize them then you're gonna get screwed when it comes to running programs. Send a message to the dev and include your build.

Reactions: smithsmithsmith

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah I'm not saying you're a liar. I'm saying that there probably is some hardware or something that the program wasn't built to use. You can have the best shit in your computer but if programs don't recognize them then you're gonna get screwed when it comes to running programs. Send a message to the dev and include your build.
Second this. If you have a discrete graphics card, make sure that the game hasn't defaulted to integrated graphics! I have a 2070 Super, but some games still try to run on the Intel integrated graphics.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This is the new bugfix verison 1.01 enjoy it.
If you like the game, pls support the developer
Thanks - updated and added to the OP. (y)

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Wow, I remember finding the first release of this years ago. Now it's complete. Haven't played it since that first release, time to see how it progressed.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes