4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Wow, I remember finding the first release of this years ago. Now it's complete. Haven't played it since that first release, time to see how it progressed.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
As the writer of this game, I'm just happy someone caught the Jojo references I threw in at the end
Maybe you can suggest to MenZ that he should think about selling this version on also?
Just so that not everyone has to come here looking for it?
Not everybody wants the version.

Cheers

Donginus

Mar 6, 2020
Maybe you can suggest to MenZ that he should think about selling this version on also?
Just so that not everyone has to come here looking for it?
Not everybody wants the version.

Cheers
I'm just the writer, so I don't have any power or sway there. I can say that his previous game was on there, so you could expect this one to end up there too.

Reactions: Twistty
Nov 24, 2018
i tried downloading the game using win rar and i get the system cannot find the specified folder how do i fix this it also happens with other games it is a hit or miss

Art78

Jul 20, 2019
i tried downloading the game using win rar and i get the system cannot find the specified folder how do i fix this it also happens with other games it is a hit or miss
Try using 7-Zip lastest version this program easy to use (like Winrar), but also extracts files in different languages.

Arbuz

Apr 20, 2018
So how do I get game over scenes to play during the gameplay?
Are they gallery exclusives or there's something wrong?

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Man the writing is horrible in this game. Reading what Tia and Poppo say its like watching a very, very bad sitcom.
"Hihi, I'm so totally tsundere"
"But a tsundere with... big boobies!"
*Hits Poppo in the head*
*Laughing track in the background.*

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
I also don't really get why there are 3 stages to every major boss and why the game throws in regular mobs between those bosses. Its like every major Boss is the Capra Demon from Dark Souls 1.

Donginus

Mar 6, 2020
Man the writing is horrible in this game. Reading what Tia and Poppo say its like watching a very, very bad sitcom.
"Hihi, I'm so totally tsundere"
"But a tsundere with... big boobies!"
*Hits Poppo in the head*
*Laughing track in the background.*
Yeah. The writing is probably the worst aspect of this game.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows where to find 2 missing hostage in the forest??\
i found 2 before the plant boss and another one in the maZe that is need to proceed.

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
Framerate is still kinda bad. 0.9 didnt had any problems but this one does ...
running on gtx 1080ti + 16gb ram + 12x 4.1Ghz ...
I am sure that my specs are fine for this game...

Arbuz

Apr 20, 2018
Framerate is still kinda bad. 0.9 didnt had any problems but this one does ...
running on gtx 1080ti + 16gb ram + 12x 4.1Ghz ...
I am sure that my specs are fine for this game...
I'm running gtx 970 + 16gb ram + 6x 3,6 and it runs really smoothly

So how do I get game over scenes to play during the gameplay?
Are they gallery exclusives or there's something wrong?

Last edited:

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
So, does anyone know how to fix this issue? drivers an all are up to date, tried compatibility mode and administrator rights. even tried running it with local emu but nothing helps
check your global setting for games, maybe need change , if antialiasing is 16x then to 2x, anisotropic filtering 16x to 2x and other things

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
check your global setting for games, maybe need change , if antialiasing is 16x then to 2x, anisotropic filtering 16x to 2x and other things
thats not very helpful. like I said, pre 1.0 versions ran perfectly without any issues but this one does. also my system can handle 16x antialiasing without any problems, especially on a simple 2d game ...
but I've checked and everything is turned on to application controlled ...

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Wow this game is super high quality! It's fun too even without the lewd content. This is the kind of game that deserves to be supported, I'll be sure to drop you some cash when I get back to work which is hopefully in a couple of weeks~

Thanks for this dev!

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
I'm missing a hostage sprite in the gallery, the one on the bottom right, does anyone know where to get it...? It's the only thing I'm missing in the gallery, it's either in the forest or the water caverns, since they're the only places where I didn't rescue all the hostages...

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit, who create the key mapping for this game? Selecting the menu option by keypad, selecting with Enter, but once you get into the "Option" menu, you have to cycle through option with WASD, confirm and return with J and K.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Holy shit, who create the key mapping for this game? Selecting the menu option by keypad, selecting with Enter, but once you get into the "Option" menu, you have to cycle through option with WASD, confirm and return with J and K.
That's why I customize the button mapping in my game pad...

Reactions: edgartheslayer
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes