devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hope there's some Elsa content.
according the the last dev update there will be but no mention of weather they are H scenes or not but there is note saying that the mc will be sharing a tent with her so i would expect something out of that .

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
according the the last dev update there will be but no mention of weather they are H scenes or not but there is note saying that the mc will be sharing a tent with her so i would expect something out of that .
The only confirmed H Scene that has been directly called out is Sasha so I'm not gonna complain

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'm going out on a limb here but im gonna say sometime next week
probably most realistic timeframe . but it could also released this week . at the end of last month's report there was quite a lot of content for a beta and that content was given to the coder . so it is possible for the coder to have put all that content by now and release it as a beta this week .

MeguIsHot

Aug 31, 2022
How do I get Christa to go to the steam room with me for the nude poster? I've tried talking to her in the evening, waking her up at night, going to the steam room at every time of day. I'm not sure what else to try.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
How do I get Christa to go to the steam room with me for the nude poster? I've tried talking to her in the evening, waking her up at night, going to the steam room at every time of day. I'm not sure what else to try.
its random . she will show up there eventually

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
How rare is the event? I'm still unable to get it. Also yes, I have completed everyone's character quests aside from Jane's, which is at the part where I leave the camp.
just tried it . she appeared for me at the 3rd try in the evening

MeguIsHot

Aug 31, 2022
Just keep at it, you'll get it eventually
My save file's gotta be corrupted, I still haven't been able to get it. There's no way I could actually just be this unlucky, and unfortunately it seems that this game doesn't work with URM, so I can't force the event either.

Reactions: Doom Marine

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
My save file's gotta be corrupted, I still haven't been able to get it. There's no way I could actually just be this unlucky, and unfortunately it seems that this game doesn't work with URM, so I can't force the event either.
Then wait till the next update which I estimate to be out next week and see if the bug is patched it took me a while to get her to spawn there too

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Then wait till the next update which I estimate to be out next week and see if the bug is patched it took me a while to get her to spawn there too
according to the dev few hours ago they are currently adding everything to the games code rn . looking at past dev reports it takes them around 4-5 days to release a beta after stuff has been added to the code . so yeah next week seems very likely

Reactions: DJbustnut
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes