AlpineCoffe2

Mar 1, 2023
the mobile version only requires you to spam 1 button . also i may be wrong but apparently if you train with mikasa every morning the QTE's get easier
Thanks for the tip. I will also keep looking for any mods or a way to hack the minigame timer so it would be at a more reasonable rate. Developers must be drunk making it so fast on Anna, this is the kind of stuff that was popular on PS 2-3 games 15-20 years ago that everyone hated. Also the training doesn't do anything for the minigames except give you more buttons to push.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for the tip. I will also keep looking for any mods or a way to hack the minigame timer so it would be at a more reasonable rate. Developers must be drunk making it so fast on Anna, this is the kind of stuff that was popular on PS 2-3 games 15-20 years ago that everyone hated. Also the training doesn't do anything for the minigames except give you more buttons to push.
i do remember someone leaving a tip here on how to make it easier with the console a few pages back . maybe that might help .

AlpineCoffe2

Mar 1, 2023
Tried that while trying to exhaust Anna, and it crashed the game.
i do remember someone leaving a tip here on how to make it easier with the console a few pages back . maybe that might help .
Tried that while exhausting Anna, and it crashed the game. Also tried getting the APK to just press 1 button, but it was a real pain in the bum-bum to get the whole android emulator to work so I gave up on that as well. Thanks for your suggestions tho.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
It says 5 new quests for mirror man what quests do he give you?
he gives you quests to unlock the nude version of the poster characters . in order to unlock these quest you must first do the 1st poster quest then reach just before the end of the game .

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
anyone know how to unlock the last scene for instructor before leave the camp ? there is 2 question mark scene for her how do i to unlock the very far bottom ??? thanks for kind reply

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Awesome game !
But still unable to finish some scenes that had to come mid game but didnt came and last ending on Hange and Teacher as well as Christa wont happen

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
ffs.. these QTEs are absolutely horrible. Is there a hack that can slow the clock down or something? They can't expect their player-base to all be able to complete QTEs with 10 random directional buttons in 5 seconds. not in a fucking jackoff game.
Haha Exactly! I mean, come on, how can I concentrate on that when Mikasa looking smoking hot in the middle of kicking mc's butt? Only thing my brain can think of at that moment is

giphy.gif

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
hoping Hitch and Petra get added to the game soon and that shoulderless outfit that Sasha had in episode 2 of the OVA

Lucky0900

May 16, 2021
i need some help i cant seem to find the last poster girl phase one in between misaka and the instructor
pls help

edit : found it

korte7

Jul 20, 2020
How to get the Sasha poster quest done? I mean the riddle from Mirror Man to make her poster nude? If anyone knows all quest solutions maybe there could be a small guide as well. For Christa I had to take the sauna with her but that was obvious. I cannot interact with Sasha at the training area, no new options at the Eatery and did all 3 Steam Room scenes but that wasn't the requirement for the riddle.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes