Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
What should I do with Christa ? The instructions say to speak to her in the evening but there is no dialogue.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Unable to finish Annie's quest, need to meet her in evening at showers but no where to click. do not know if this is a bug or not.
You have to play the arrows minigame once in the morning at the training ground.

Then in the evening you will find Annie in the last shower on the right and interact with her.

Then the workout thing you won't have to do again, come back two or more times (In one I found the sexy instructor with a great fuck from behind in the shower) and you're good with the final scene with Annie boobjob and your choice or not blowjob in the shower

Christa how do you go on? I'm stuck, talking to her in the evening

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is the game overall about to wrap up, or just the training grounds area?
just the training ground area .at the end of the update there is a message that said next arc will come out in august/september. this update basically ends this arc . im going to assume that is why 2 characters got loads of content last few updates since they are probably not going to appear in the next arc .

Lorator

Jul 24, 2018
Very nice game! The only criticism I have are the changing character models between scenes. Would be awesome if they kept their outfits at least

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
just the training ground area .at the end of the update there is a message that said next arc will come out in august/september. this update basically ends this arc . im going to assume that is why 2 characters got loads of content last few updates since they are probably not going to appear in the next arc .
I'm hoping they deviate from canon enough that everyone stays. Annie is my favorite, I'd be so upset if she got left out.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'm hoping they deviate from canon enough that everyone stays. Annie is my favorite, I'd be so upset if she got left out.
pretty sure its going to break canon . its very much hinted at that if you follow annie's path .

• Red Heart
Reactions: MKDude

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Answering 5/5 in the first exam with Hange is important?
I can't get higher than 3/5, once i got 4/5.
Im Stuck there

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
13.3 version posted here is the beta or the one released by remo?
there is no 13.3 beta . the title is wrong . 13.3 is the full release . 13.2 was the last beta . there is 13.4 on the way which will probably released as the public release

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes