w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Hmm...been playin for a while and honestly the MC personality is killing the game vibe. For a moment he's forceful, then the next he's being coward. Had to turn off my brain just to proceed with the "plot".

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Hmm...been playin for a while and honestly the MC personality is killing the game vibe. For a moment he's forceful, then the next he's being coward. Had to turn off my brain just to proceed with the "plot".
Depends on the girls and their personalities imo. Being forceful with Annie suits her bitch attitude. Being playful with Mikasa suits her gullible character lol.

The only un consistent encounters are between MC and Sister. For once you can rape her ass while she sleeps and be OK with it, but a handjob from her is over the board and it shouldn't happen lmao what a morale compass :-D

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this bug, but I can't go any further with Annie after the first shower scene in the 0.13.3 update. I talked to her in the shower the first time and then talked to her later and she said to come see her in the shower again, but she never appears. Also the journal didn't update after she told me to come see her again, so I'm thinking this is a bug as when you reach the end of the current version it usually says "more coming in the next update!" or something like that. Also I've finished all the other storylines up to the end of this version so I don't know what's going on.

Just to be clear, the journal still says to come see her in the evening/during sunset in the shower she just never appears.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this bug, but I can't go any further with Annie after the first shower scene in the 0.13.3 update. I talked to her in the shower the first time and then talked to her later and she said to come see her in the shower again, but she never appears. Also the journal didn't update after she told me to come see her again, so I'm thinking this is a bug as when you reach the end of the current version it usually says "more coming in the next update!" or something like that. Also I've finished all the other storylines up to the end of this version so I don't know what's going on.

Just to be clear, the journal still says to come see her in the evening/during sunset in the shower she just never appears.
if the scene you got in the shower appears in the replay menu then you have completed it if not keep trying again .

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
if the scene you got in the shower appears in the replay menu then you have completed it if not keep trying again .
It wasn't showing up. I reloaded a save that I made before I visited her in the shower and I got to complete her storyline. I'm thinking it must be bugged if you save her storyline or at least the shower part for last (after completing all other storylines) as that was what I did and she never showed up in the shower again after the first time she showed up. It was always either Elsa or the Instructor.

Pidorrrsss

Jun 8, 2022
It's not launching. Freezes after you choose language
NVM it just takes like 3 minutes to load the menu :D
Im using the VM to play vn's but it's the first time i'm having such problems with renpy game

Last edited:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question about christa route : the last 2 scene for christa how to unlock the other 1 ? i already have the scene spending the night with ymir and the bottom is ??? , how to unlock ? thanks for kind reply

AlpineCoffe2

Mar 1, 2023
ffs.. these QTEs are absolutely horrible. Is there a hack that can slow the clock down or something? They can't expect their player-base to all be able to complete QTEs with 10 random directional buttons in 5 seconds. not in a fucking jackoff game.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
ffs.. these QTEs are absolutely horrible. Is there a hack that can slow the clock down or something? They can't expect their player-base to all be able to complete QTEs with 10 random directional buttons in 5 seconds. not in a fucking jackoff game.
the mobile version only requires you to spam 1 button . also i may be wrong but apparently if you train with mikasa every morning the QTE's get easier

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes