PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
same problem to
not working how? there's a morning when you don't have to wake her up for example (by talking to sis in the same room you learn Sasha'd already left), you just go straight to the fields.
If you've completed her training branch, you can't wake her up right now. There's simply no content there yet.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
not working how? there's a morning when you don't have to wake her up for example (by talking to sis in the same room you learn Sasha'd already left), you just go straight to the fields.
If you've completed her training branch, you can't wake her up right now. There's simply no content there yet.
I've had the same problem as well. My first playthrough I did the prologue and the first morning where you have to wake Sasha up (after going to the instructor's quarters for the first time) clicking Sasha did nothing but reset the music. I reset and played a new game, this time without the prologue, and this time clicking Sasha worked. Then I tried another time with the prologue, and it didn't work again. It may have something to do with the prologue, or it may not cuz I didn't do everything in the exact same order in each playthrough, but there seems to be a bug with something to do with waking Sasha up the first time.

I also got the Historia event about the stalker outside the window before the morning where I had to wake up Sasha in my second playthrough (without the prologue), but not in the other two. It might have something to do with that trigger as well.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I've actually already figured out the issue. It did have something to do with the Historia event. In some playthroughs you can unlock Mikasa night interactions before you get that event, and if you do the night interactions on the night that you're supposed to get the Historia event (before the first morning you're supposed to wake up Sasha), you will advance to morning without triggering the event, therefore not allowing you to click on Sasha.

It can be fixed by simply clicking your pillow to advance the day, without doing any night interactions with Mikasa. It's probably worth coding a way to make the event trigger even if you do the Mikasa interactions tho.

Reactions: 991207z

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've had the same problem as well. My first playthrough I did the prologue and the first morning where you have to wake Sasha up (after going to the instructor's quarters for the first time) clicking Sasha did nothing but reset the music. I reset and played a new game, this time without the prologue, and this time clicking Sasha worked. Then I tried another time with the prologue, and it didn't work again. It may have something to do with the prologue, or it may not cuz I didn't do everything in the exact same order in each playthrough, but there seems to be a bug with something to do with waking Sasha up the first time.

I also got the Historia event about the stalker outside the window before the morning where I had to wake up Sasha in my second playthrough (without the prologue), but not in the other two. It might have something to do with that trigger as well.
Let's go to pm, I'm not sure if I'm following.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I also have problems with sasha's first awakening, I can interact with neither sasha nor elsa, it's a shame I can't enjoy the game I'll wait for a refined version, or a full save

Reactions: PHSummoner

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I also have problems with sasha's first awakening, I can interact with neither sasha nor elsa, it's a shame I can't enjoy the game I'll wait for a refined version, or a full save
Working on it. Sorry.
After talking to the instructor,did you talk to Sasha in the barn again? You see hugging scene?

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
After talking to the instructor for the first time, you've gotta go to the eatery and invite Sasha to the barn again to talk to her. After that you'll be able to wake her up. Night interactions can't really mess with this cuz you don't fall asleep after them thus you can't break scripts that get activated when you actually go to bed.
If someone's still having trouble, please, share a save and we'll look into this.
Just read the journal you're given (accessible in your room), most of the times it says what to do next.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
After talking to the instructor for the first time, you've gotta go to the eatery and invite Sasha to the barn again to talk to her. After that you'll be able to wake her up. Night interactions can't really mess with this cuz you don't fall asleep after them thus you can't break scripts that get activated when you actually go to bed.
If someone's still having trouble, please, share a save and we'll look into this.
Just read the journal you're given (accessible in your room), most of the times it says what to do next.
I think the problem is we can't talk to the instructor at all? At least in the evening. I assume it's supposed to be when she's on her bed - she lights up like she's interactable, but clicking does nothing.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
it seems that that was what was missing, I had to go to the bar several times at night and I was finally able to wake up sasha, you should fix that, put a message that tells you something, it just wouldn't let you do anything
That is if I have already found 2 bug scenes, one with elsa when you talk to her in the tavern and another with sasha when you go talk to her again at the barn after the hug scene, you simply interact with them and hit a time jump without conversation or nothing
I think the problem is we can't talk to the instructor at all? At least in the evening. I assume it's supposed to be when she's on her bed - she lights up like she's interactable, but clicking does nothing.
It's not at night, but at evenning

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I think I have reached the end of the update, I have several questions, which route will be better with the instructor? Is there any content with the sister, apart from pulling the blanket down? It doesn't tell me that it has reached the end of the update but I can't do anything with it

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
it seems that that was what was missing, I had to go to the bar several times at night and I was finally able to wake up sasha, you should fix that, put a message that tells you something, it just wouldn't let you do anything
That is if I have already found 2 bug scenes, one with elsa when you talk to her in the tavern and another with sasha when you go talk to her again at the barn after the hug scene, you simply interact with them and hit a time jump without conversation or nothing

It's not at night, but at evenning
Unless you can give a save, I can't verify the problem because You simply can't talk to Sasha at the barn again after the hug scene. She simply leaves the barn right after that, there's no way you can talk to her again that night. I'm not sure what interaction/time jump you're talking about.
Elsa doesn't have any content right now, she's just there.

Either way, working on a bugfix that should solve these problems.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
awww shit, branches. We're doing the "your choices matter hurr durr" thing. Great, twice as much developer time for the same amount of gameplay.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

clictoris

Apr 11, 2018
I wanna give it a try, but the size seems a bit too big for the content, anyone wanna be a hero and post a compressed version ?

Shane

May 24, 2017
Latest update seems to have have removed the ability to scroll up and rewind, any way to restore this?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
It seems that loading your game from the previous version of your game gives a traceback error in the renpy engine. this is completely annoying and annoying, because every time the game gets an update you have to start over from scratch!

Well Dev... keep an eye on that and work on save compatibility. I hope that in the future it will be more stable, for now I'll put your game on the fridge, it has a lot of potential but it's very raw... maybe after about ten patch updates it will be good?! Good luck, Dev!

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes