Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
the game is promising, but need more content is a better guide for events, like how to trigger them.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
The art's getting better, but it feels like it's hard to tell who the characters are supposed to be at times. It's good art, but it isn't faithful. They're more like anime girls that share the names with AOT chicks.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Was there a reason for why the characters looks where changed?
The first artist left the project thinking it was a lost cause. I had to look for a new artist to keep the project going, the old artstyle had to go if we want to add facial expressions to more characters.
The characters' looks will be slightly changed by the next update again.

Reactions: Limpano

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
The first artist left the project thinking it was a lost cause. I had to look for a new artist to keep the project going, the old artstyle had to go if we want to add facial expressions to more characters.
The characters' looks will be slightly changed by the next update again.
i cant do night interaction (ass) with historia

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i cant do night interaction (ass) with historia
Wake her up a few times and sleep with her a few times, it'll give you some love points. (Check her status in the journal)
Then you'll be able to start interacting with her.

Brrola

Feb 9, 2018
Lol, i mean... yeah XD. But its more common sense, liquids of most kind tend to not be liquid after several hours of exposure to air.
But doesn't sperm stick to your skin and end up like glue? I think sperm is noticeable after a few hours right? Because it sticks to your body after it dries up

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes