Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
I was always wondering how did they suppress their urges i.e libido in the anime with their high stress high risk lifestyle specially during cadet training because Co-ed. Procreation is one of the strongest primal instinct specially when risked extinction.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yo since this is an aot game I just want to ask a quick question about attack on titan. I watched the first season and thought it was decent and thought mikasa and eren were so cute together, but havent watched further than that as I wanted to wait to watch it since it was finished. Now when I hear about the show and games for it I just hear ntr and such but haven't dug to deep so my question is for people who are caught up with it, does it turn into ntr where mikasa is stolen away from eren or something like that? Or some other bs that prevents them from being together?

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Yo since this is an aot game I just want to ask a quick question about attack on titan. I watched the first season and thought it was decent and thought mikasa and eren were so cute together, but havent watched further than that as I wanted to wait to watch it since it was finished. Now when I hear about the show and games for it I just hear ntr and such but haven't dug to deep so my question is for people who are caught up with it, does it turn into ntr where mikasa is stolen away from eren or something like that? Or some other bs that prevents them from being together?
There's barely any romantic relationships going on at all, let alone anything sexual being shown. Mikasa's undying devotion to Eren is about as "romantic" as it gets. The show only gets more serious and darker as it progresses. If you enjoy the story so far, just keep watching it. There's no themes like ntr at all throughout the show, but it definitely doesn't get anymore feel-good as it progresses.

EDITED TO CHANGE AGGRESSIVE TONE

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There's barely any romantic relationships going on at all, let alone anything sexual being shown. Mikasa's undying devotion to Eren is about as "romantic" as it gets. The show only gets more serious and darker as it progresses. How are you so worried about NTR in an official and highly watched tv show for fuck's sake?
I'm just wondering about it which is why I asked. Every time I hear about the show its about how the story went that way and that people were mad about it. I don't care that much about ntr I just prefer stories where the main pair can go through hell and back and still end up together. It adds a nice feel good touch to action/ other genres when I watch those shows.

I just like the mikasa/eren pairing. If the show breaks that apart I will probably just drop it tbh. Same thing with the re zero with rem imo.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I'm just wondering about it which is why I asked. Every time I hear about the show its about how the story went that way and that people were mad about it. I don't care that much about ntr I just prefer stories where the main pair can go through hell and back and still end up together. It adds a nice feel good touch to action/ other genres when I watch those shows.
Sorry if my comment sounded hostile or rude.

I can promise no ntr, and they definitely go through hell together. I won't say anything more to prevent any spoilers. People are mad about the story itself / how it ended, not about any issues with ntr or anything like that.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Sorry if my comment sounded hostile or rude.

I can promise no ntr, and they definitely go through hell together. I won't say anything more to prevent any spoilers. People are mad about the story itself / how it ended, not about any issues like ntr or anything like that.
It's fine, I know this is an odd place for me to ask as well tbh. It just popped up in my mind as i saw this aot game. I'm just the type of guy who prefers stories and games that don't go the parting route or some other sad things etc.

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
I'm stuck after the Instructor told me to talk to Mikasa about training (the day after helping Sasha stuck on the barn window and first time sleeping in the girls' dorm). I could only click on the Instructor, in which the MC said not to bother her. And then going back to the Map and could only click on the Training Ground and the boys' dorm, in which the MC said not to go there since he still has that issue with Jean. Idk what I'm supposed to do here

Edit: I decided to start a new game and skip the introduction instead. that's one way to bypass the bug that I encountered above.

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Question, after the scene of the bed with misaka, I can't get to the scene of jean being humiliated by her, and misaka appears in the training ground and I can't interact with her, is it a bug? am I the only one that happens?

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes