necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
This game really need hint Just playing for 5 min, and idk where to go.
Anyone where should i go? The only place i can go is training field and male dorm.
hell, it's true, I started again to see if that solved the bugs and you have to skip the prologue, because if you try to play it when you get to that point you can't do anything, you go to the dorms and it doesn't let you do anything, you go to train and you're supposed to train but you can't do anything.

halleballe

Jul 30, 2018
hell, it's true, I started again to see if that solved the bugs and you have to skip the prologue, because if you try to play it when you get to that point you can't do anything, you go to the dorms and it doesn't let you do anything, you go to train and you're supposed to train but you can't do anything.
Yep. Its a shame. But I will try by skipping prologue.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
This game really need hint Just playing for 5 min, and idk where to go.
Anyone where should i go? The only place i can go is training field and male dorm.
I am at the same place. Nothing to do. So stuck as well. Even skipping the intro I am stuck on finding misaka .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sajcen
Jun 13, 2021
I'm confused where to click on the sand box second day I was supposed to look for miko to train I don't know where to click on the android

LauTV

Jun 24, 2020
cheers!
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
0 seeds, 0 peers :'(

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes