omaewaemou

Sep 30, 2020
Well, if you're unable to see you're playing the old version, then I guess nothing can help you lol
uh dude i think i alr asked but im asking it again there a few options which are available like "lick her privates" for elsa and some other options. So what are they? Is there a specific procedure we need to follow to unlock them? or will they be added in the next update?
pls confirm

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
uh dude i think i alr asked but im asking it again there a few options which are available like "lick her privates" for elsa and some other options. So what are they? Is there a specific procedure we need to follow to unlock them? or will they be added in the next update?
pls confirm
To be added, man
Sry for confusion

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, I chose to talk to Jean so he could say sorry to Mikasa and all, but after that, nothing happens. Is it the end of Mikasa's content? Becausa at the diary it doesn't say anythig about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sajcen
May 27, 2018
I tried playing the android version, but i got stuck on day 2 because the instructor tells me to ask mikasa for training, but mikasa is nowehere to be seen, and i cant access anything other then the training field, ive tried remaking all my choices but the result is the same, and not only that, but there isnt an advance time option or a journal option in the mobile version either

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I tried playing the android version, but i got stuck on day 2 because the instructor tells me to ask mikasa for training, but mikasa is nowehere to be seen, and i cant access anything other then the training field, ive tried remaking all my choices but the result is the same, and not only that, but there isnt an advance time option or a journal option in the mobile version either
Maybe try downloading the actual last version? Where this bug was fixed like 5 days ago?

shinikahn

Jan 17, 2018
Great game. I'm playing on Android but I think I got a few bugs? I cannot click the sister in the morning or Sasha at night in the barn. They are there, but nothing happens if I click.

I'm playing in the latest version.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Great game. I'm playing on Android but I think I got a few bugs? I cannot click the sister in the morning or Sasha at night in the barn. They are there, but nothing happens if I click.

I'm playing in the latest version.
Dude, download 0.7.6 from Patreon, it's free and it's fixed there.
It's not updated on f95.

Flintlock4

Feb 22, 2021
I'm confused on how to wake up Sasha in the morning or even start christa's route. If im just supposed to click on Sasha to wake her up then I think the game is bugged.

I'm playing on 0.7.7 btw

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm confused on how to wake up Sasha in the morning or even start christa's route. If im just supposed to click on Sasha to wake her up then I think the game is bugged.

I'm playing on 0.7.7 btw
Talk to Sasha in the barn again, you must see her hug you then you wake her up
With Historia, just do what the journal tells you to do? Watch her sleep two times/listen to her conversation with Ymir in the evening/she'll wake you up at night

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes