PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Why artstyle change from art to art?
Because there're arts from the very first artist who abandoned the project, and recently we started working with one more artist.

We're going to redraw some crucial scenes/arts from the very first artist so that they don't stick out like a sore thumb, but yeah.
I could just keep working with the main artist now but then it'd take ages to finish the game.

I don't think that artists I have right now have a drastic different artstyle, there might be differences but it's all to be able to release bigger updates in shorter time. I hope it makes sense. It's really hard to find two artists with a truly similar artstyle and unless I want to keep milking the game by releasing small updates (which I don't), I decided to look for one more artist.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Are all the downloads broken for anyone else on Mac OS X?

Here's the same error log I get regardless of trying to run the windows version using the Ren'Py SDK, or natively on Mac.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive 00early.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive 00early.rpyc.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801

Sun Oct 16 11:54:48 2022

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with not being blackmailed by the instructor route, i cant leave the cabin but the diary says i already have her journal
So I just checked and tried that path as well. It seems that as soon as you select that path you immediately find the journal (to specify I did not search the room at all and checked my journal and we had already found blackmail material) so this branch has to be bugged out at this time and will lock you in that room.

ExxtanzO

May 15, 2020
I finished the game, opened all the memories in the gallery, except for the last one with the instructor, (after sex in the missionary) I can’t talk to her again and nothing happens.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
anybody else having trouble unlocking instructor and sasha's last book replay?
I only have the last instructor gallery locked, so I would guess that the last instructor gallery scene is on the blackmail route tho i can't be sure as the game bugged on me when it comes to finding the instructor diary and I accidentally overwrote my save that is further on that route.

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
guys, I finished all routes except Elsa's route, and I stopped at a quest that says I'm supposed to talk to her in the morning, but every time I go to talk to her nothing happens, what do I do?

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
hello very good, you will see I have encountered a problem trying to see how the game is and I don't know why but it goes super slow so slow that I haven't even been able to start the game because before arriving the game freezes... what could I do ;(?

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Having a little bit of trouble, the diary says "Progres Hange" but when I check hange it says to progress instructor so I'm a little stuck

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes