yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.11.0Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone help me with this...
I'm missing a few scenes and now I don't know what to do as it says "More in next update" on all girls....

Reactions: biniweti

lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
the game here, it just stays in the menu in this new update (does not open a new game or load saves) and a message keeps appearing saying: the necessary module is missing. I'm already thinking about giving up playing this update

Reactions: wosel

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
I am stuck sadly. I am up to the point where i need to complete all other paths to get to the next stage of mikasas story but the only one left is sashas which says to talk to her in the eatery at evening but the only option is invite her to the barn and she says 'don't get ahead yourself'. Am i missing something cause everyone else has nothing and say to start or complete mikasas stuff.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can anyone help me with this...
I'm missing a few scenes and now I don't know what to do as it says "More in next update" on all girls....
Dev made a fucking stupid decision. You ONLY get to see one scene depending on what option you chose! Than no way to unlock it either so fucking RETARDED shit decision to fuck players over.. so you will not get it unless you want to waste fucking time replaying it! I hate Devs who lock scenes like this!

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I have no idea why but my game crashes when i go to talk to hange about her missing book i get to the end of the questions it mentions i should go talk to the instructor and bam full game crash no error codes no traceback just says its stopped working and closes its always at that exact moment

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
After the confrontation with Ymir at night, I can't find the next thing to help me continue de story. Some advice?

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes