KrokZ09

Dec 28, 2021
Hello, guys! It's time to roll out 0.20.1! I won't rant for long this time, let's get straight to the list of changes! First, we continued the branch with Jane and added another big event with her! Second, in this update we added two new scenes with Elsa, the ones that won the vote. I hope you like them. We also added a big new scene with Krista and Ymir. Well, we also added a big scene with Annie, which will be strikingly different depending on which branch you go with her. So, choose her branch wisely <3

0.20.2 is coming next week and will add at least two more big new events! Stay tuned! Love you all!

KrokZ09

Dec 28, 2021
PC:

Android:

MAC:

IOS:

Jun 19, 2017
Do I need to get every single blackjack scene from both Mikasa and Ymir to progress the game? Most girls have "talk to X at Y time" on their diaries but I've tried to talk to every single npc during every single time of day and the only thing I can do is Night watch.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Do I need to get every single blackjack scene from both Mikasa and Ymir to progress the game? Most girls have "talk to X at Y time" on their diaries but I've tried to talk to every single npc during every single time of day and the only thing I can do is Night watch.
Does it say more in the next update or something like that? If so then you have reached the end of the update

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes