goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
the one that is linked there only restores night scenes . there is a patch that i have linked in my post that does restore incest however it is broken/incompatible with latest version rn so i recommend waiting until its fixed .
Well I did use it in the 0.19.something update and works fine what is the difference?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Well I did use it in the 0.19.something update and works fine what is the difference?
the patch that i posted has no difference . all it does is enable the disabled night scenes . the scenario patch that i linked is the patch that restores all the incest dialogue but it has an issue rn that stops quest progression . there was a fixed version released for 20.0 android and unofficial pc port but it clearly mentions it will not work on the official version so its best you wait until its updated for 20.1 .

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
the patch that i posted has no difference . all it does is enable the disabled night scenes . the scenario patch that i linked is the patch that restores all the incest dialogue but it has an issue rn that stops quest progression . there was a fixed version released for 20.0 android and unofficial pc port but it clearly mentions it will not work on the official version so its best you wait until its updated for 20.1 .
Ah got it

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Successfully patched dialogues. I injected the old dialogues into the new ones.

I made it an rpa archive :)

NOTE: don't rename the file!!! the 'x' at the start is to make it at the bottom of file order because this rpa file needs to load after scripts.rpa
This file type cannot be downloaded on Android. Needs to be compressed

ShovelMenace

Nov 15, 2017

NOTE: don't rename the file!!! the 'x' at the start is to make it at the bottom of file order because this rpa file needs to load after scripts.rpa

It Looks like using this patch causes some errors with images

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlackJack6969212121

Nov 16, 2018

I noticed that instructor's images were missing in Arc1 (trainer_1_1_1 missing error) when talking. Scenes worked fine. Turned out that maybe "new" version has trainer1 and trainer2, old one only had trainer. Anyway, I attempted to fix it, tested it on existing save Arc 1, not tested on Arc2 and did not complete the current version

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there anyway to apply the unofficial game patch and gallery unlocker to android port? Because I can't open the game through joiplay
yes . you put it in android/media in either "downloadable" or "game" folder depending on the patch . example for once you reach the "game" folder you create a "modules" and place the file there and the gallery should be unlocked .

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes