Daves12345

Jul 19, 2024
yes . you put it in android/media in either "downloadable" or "game" folder depending on the patch . example for once you reach the "game" folder you create a "modules" and place the file there and the gallery should be unlocked .
Yea, just found it mate, thanks

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This version 20.1 is broken as fuck! Two weeks of game time.. can't stay up late as you can't click on fire.. The one supposedly going to beach at night never at beach! Missing girls from tents but never see them leave. Sleeping with sister nothing triggers.

Why is this version so fucking broken that none of the events will trigger after 2 weeks of game time? This release is broken as fuck and will not trigger a single damn event!

Xaiti

Mar 12, 2021
It's been a long while since I've checked this game out. Did they remove most of the night crawling in the first part of the game or am I imagining things? I could swear you could sneak into beds and do more than just cuddling in previous versions.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
It's been a long while since I've checked this game out. Did they remove most of the night crawling in the first part of the game or am I imagining things? I could swear you could sneak into beds and do more than just cuddling in previous versions.
yes it was disabled . use the patch on page 1 to enable it again .

Reactions: Xaiti

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, overall I liked the game quite a bit. I didn't notice how I played it all night. And this is without any grinding, only the plot and content. Although the images are crooked, the faces are drawn well, but the bodies are often disproportionate and drawn differently, it's not worth talking about the limbs, they are purely conventionally depicted like five fingers, no detail or at least proportions. Although at the same time there is a lot of content, perhaps this is the reason for its such quality.
There are many moments where you need to make an important plot choice that will determine the entire further game ... which in general do not affect anything. There are other guys who show interest in female characters, but they can only be driven away, no interaction, no choice. This is honestly disappointing. I'm already tired of such protagonists, I want to choose how to act in such situations myself, I'm tired of such frameworks without at least some options. Where in the plot you can make this choice, you are not given this opportunity and everything is decided for you, it's unpleasant. If it weren't for these two moments, I could probably safely throw it into the top of expectations. But overall, it's still interesting...

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ah, missed that one. Much appreciated, thanks. Did they remove it to comply with some arbitrary Patreon rules or did they just decide to take it more vanilla?
it was due to patreon . they also changed elsa from mc's sister to friend because that was also against patreon's TOS .

Reactions: Sayajin2205

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I noticed that instructor's images were missing in Arc1 (trainer_1_1_1 missing error) when talking. Scenes worked fine. Turned out that maybe "new" version has trainer1 and trainer2, old one only had trainer. Anyway, I attempted to fix it, tested it on existing save Arc 1, not tested on Arc2 and did not complete the current version
Thanks, was looking for this

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I've played this game like 3 times over the years to see the new stuff and I gotta say that the hodgepodge of art styles is kinda offputting, especially since some of them are really nice but others really clash with the rest of the game, I wonder what's up with that

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I've played this game like 3 times over the years to see the new stuff and I gotta say that the hodgepodge of art styles is kinda offputting, especially since some of them are really nice but others really clash with the rest of the game, I wonder what's up with that
I wonder which do you find nice and which you feel it clashes with the rest?

Asdfghjklsjf isc

Dec 4, 2020
Yah i noticed that too, But I guess thats the risk when it comes to these long term projects but I do hope there will be some redraws in the future.

lololamm

Jul 8, 2023
This version 20.1 is broken as fuck! Two weeks of game time.. can't stay up late as you can't click on fire.. The one supposedly going to beach at night never at beach! Missing girls from tents but never see them leave. Sleeping with sister nothing triggers.

Why is this version so fucking broken that none of the events will trigger after 2 weeks of game time? This release is broken as fuck and will not trigger a single damn event!
You're clearly doing something wrong. Have you looked through the journal to see what events you need to do? Sometimes events don't trigger if you haven't completed a different one first.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes