Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

56 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

Don't get too excited guys, that's also David's shirt, his underwear too! :FeelsGoodMan:

Anyhow, in comments Alex is trying to reassure patrons who were not fans of how shit went down.

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Don't get too excited guys, that's also David's shirt, his underwear too! :FeelsGoodMan:

Anyhow, in comments Alex is trying to reassure patrons who were not fans of how shit went down.
Uhm... I would think that David is more a man of "culottes" than g-strings/thongs...
But hey, even with all this discussion... we all agree that the game is still beatiful, right?
I mean, that last two renders are scorching. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
And the dev seems to know that red is Tasha's color.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What is the dev saying if you don't mind sharing
Nothing major in the comments I have access to. The quote was "Wait until the next update. Everything will be fine."
Uhm... I would think that David is more a man of "culottes" than g-strings/thongs...
But hey, even with all this discussion... we all agree that the game is still beatiful, right?
I mean, that last two renders are scorching. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Renders were never the problem, well any renders involving Tasha anyway. Though it's hard not to imagine headcannon Tasha with each one of these now, just trying to ride the family for everything they have. :evilsmile:

With renders involving Alex though, man. In a few of the Alex/Ala renders he has the derp face of the gods.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017

56 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

I'm putting $5 on that it is Harvey Weinstein David since it is in the laundry room and not a bedroom

Reactions: a meme

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017

56 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

On January 7th (0.6), this filthy cunt has given David a BJ for money and also sucked it all out wisely. If I had been able to fuck her on Monday after her shameless answer, she would surely have puked all the cum in my face, thanks. Sure, I get excited when such pink pictures of this kant see their character but do not make it better.
I always have a mouthwash here and spit on my screen when there shows up ( here the ass), since the pictures are even better. As Alex fan I can´t wait longer for 0.8 to see how far this kant fall, with this special dry pain fuck´s hope it comes soon to BDSM. Nobody can bring her back foe week fans Alex route.

I hope that @lockhear coming back soon before 0.8. He already put her a huge black dick between her teeth.
@matrax and @D2K send some nice one from next update. She looks brave like an angel as the game starts.
If he see all this shit here written or picture to make a Queen out of this kant. He can rendere by him self some nice images, and this kant will not look like an angel.

Hey Teacher: good english, bad english, not readable ( beatiful bad english)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yep writing is actually so dead. I mean renders are great, like really great. Just what they're saying.. and that they end so fast..
And the sex scenes...man, great renders, but horrible action.

Something like
I will put it in
Go slow
Ahhhh
I have cum

Reactions: neodtst and a meme

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
If the Dev jump over the MC and David play in house then her bedrom,basement. false. I'm just wondering that Alex is so close to the kant. One picture is enough to ask if the fucking with my dad was fun.
Some question to you @Viatovic:
I know you are David fan and the way he made the victory is to your liking.
The fuck from behind even better, for me. Do not you think that even near pictures of juice missing?

We know her very well. She will never look this way if she not fuck him before. I quest the picture before von @matrax in her Bedroom make this possible.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the dev could always give the mc a job to earn money then when you have enough you can hire tasha for sex, I mean that's seems the only thing tasha cares about right, financial security not love :) EDIT: my mistake, she only loves money.

hire tasha for sex ??? for real? alex should do that? HELL NO fuck this dirty cheap whore where david and his probably friends / business partners fuck her by? Alex and Tascha should in any case have anything to do with each other that's over the game is over to the end of NOTHING but also pure COARNESS can
change it !!! no thanks in no casethe best you can do with this .... yes we can make it a game you take it go out dig a deep hole at least 10 feet deep throw it in and throw the hole back and forget that for ever

NO alex / tascha relationship in any kind NOT after what happened is to stay with her ugly fat asshole david and
let him make further tur prostitute make sure she is on it for money to be fucked so that's the best job for you

it does not make sense anymore to play the game most of the time you play with alex and do all the work has to help everyone and david gets the reward so stupid it would be the same if you go to work and your biggest enemy gets your pay and you get NOTHING

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
let's face it guys, when a woman gives you a titty-job and a hand-job just for helping her with her homework she's got to be lose right? and Alex can have fun with her now, since she has no moral high ground to stand on anymore.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
let's face it guys, when a woman gives you a titty-job and a hand-job just for helping her with her homework she's got to be lose right? and Alex can have fun with her now, since she has no moral high ground to stand on anymore.
What if she's just being polite?

Reactions: kiteares

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Man didn't you guys ever go to highschool? Handjobs and blowjobs were the currency of the land for the girls who didn't want to give it all up but still wanted the guy's attention. This is first day stuff

attonrand

Sep 19, 2017
Sex scenes in this game it one big piece of shit. No ejaculation choice, no sperm, no small dialogs, nothing. Just a few renders.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

56 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

The image is very nice & i’m Excited time’s being spent on Alex/Tasha.
Let’s hope the writing is top notch too & Tasha comes across more sympathetically.

Reactions: Otyi

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Man didn't you guys ever go to highschool? Handjobs and blowjobs were the currency of the land for the girls who didn't want to give it all up but still wanted the guy's attention. This is first day stuff
Man where is this magical high school that you attended? All i and friends from other schools got were SOME girls would just flirt or openly be suggestive when trying to coerce someone. We got ripped off!!!!!

Reactions: dbp5ca

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Nothing major in the comments I have access to. The quote was "Wait until the next update. Everything will be fine."

Renders were never the problem, well any renders involving Tasha anyway. Though it's hard not to imagine headcannon Tasha with each one of these now, just trying to ride the family for everything they have. :evilsmile:

With renders involving Alex though, man. In a few of the Alex/Ala renders he has the derp face of the gods.
I wonder how he proceed in 0.8
First way/easiest way to do/ is just to continue from where the game ends in 0.7-day 103.But this will be realy problematic after the massive shift in Tasha's behaviour.She must change once more on 180 degrees.But that won't do it for the Alex team.And David team too.And even people without team.
Second way is to rewrite the game from the first weeks.Making unique path in which Alex prevent David/Tasha relationship.That will takes great efforts not to mess with the later content.

Reactions: kiteares
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes