3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I’m pretty sure nobody will understand about what you try to say.
If /David/Tasha/Tanya/Ala or charlotte route doing a threesome is this really important? After the game was unable to do a nice sex scene with 2 person. Just make 20 images with nice sex between David/Virgin Tasha and end this game. One more images for @Viatovic with anal fuck from David

Reactions: attonrand

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
this is why alex sucks, still getting denied x'Dx'D

30 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

That will be Tanya.Tasha is mad to her after the photoshoot:)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
What the fuck is that white stuff with the red outline on his peen? Is that supposed to be virginal blood and cum? God, its horrifying and does not even match the artstyle around it. Looks like a bad photoshop, it shouldn't be that red lmao. Also forgot how ugly David is, Rocky Dennis is snickering at this guy.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
First of all Tanya is mad on Tasha from the beginning. “Fuck you bitch” the only person in the game telling us the truth,but we don’t listen to her. Talk what you want. This scene in the night of Day 97 is a crap of two monkey‘s but not sex at all with or without hero. Send somebody to Patreon to teach them how make sex and fuck a virgin.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
this is why alex sucks, still getting denied x'Dx'D

30 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

At least it looks like he is inside with Tasha aware and playing with him.

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey. Is there a CG rip of the game?
Or is it enought to download and extract image files in order to get them ?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Ye I hope Alex (dev) will do something with David in this update too. If he won't please both sides, he's gonna get a huge backlash again (this time from David fans) :\. Should just do Alex/Tasha and David/Tanya

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ye I hope Alex (dev) will do something with David in this update too. If he won't please both sides, he's gonna get a huge backlash again (this time from David fans) :\. Should just do Alex/Tasha and David/Tanya
Eh, he's spent 3 updates focused primarily on David, and David has more sexual scenes than Alex already. A lot more. I mentioned prior but he could do a full update with no David at all, and Alex STILL might not catch up.

Reactions: a meme

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Eh, he's spent 3 updates focused primarily on David, and David has more sexual scenes than Alex already. A lot more. I mentioned prior but he could do a full update with no David at all, and Alex STILL might not catch up.
You're right ofc but it's also true that such update would make more impatient David's players annoyed. Design issues are really strong in this one

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You're right ofc but it's also true that such update would make more impatient David's players annoyed. Design issues are really strong in this one
I mean, yeah. But David's been such a focus for so long and we JUST got off of the last update where David fucked the main LI while Alex had been treading water for months. I'd think people could understand one update at least where he doesn't do much.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I mean, yeah. But David's been such a focus for so long and we JUST got off of the last update where David fucked the main LI while Alex had been treading water for months. I'd think people could understand one update at least where he doesn't do much.
Fine reasoning. In my opinion with such design it would be better to ditch update per month model and release game when both routes have some decent content. To be honest I've played only David's parts and my last updates even tho meaty took me like 5 minutes max and mostly because of skipping the weeks. I wouldn't mind release per 3 months

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Because he finish this for like 10 days it's possible there is nothing new in David/Tasha or David/Tanya path.
Seriously I was expecting we will have way much more David/Ala.
I'm with you on that.
So I guess next week we wait for MSN 0.0.8,API 0.8 and A Wife and Mother 0.03
And annonce when will be out DoD ep.11

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
abi plzzzz lol

when do you think it will be ready? is it a small release?
1h

somewhere between 10-15 of March.
1h

Reactions: armion82

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, he lost s lot of patrons, he must of pissed many players with his last updates.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Take a look at the forum of Devin‘s Life. This is a forum where the game-maker @taboo22 answer in polite way. This here is a Madhouse from horny monkeys how fuck Tasha first or more. I don‘t see one man here only older kids how playing with her toys. Go to tesnexus and loverslab and download Tasha. Fuck her upside down and use your dogs as well to have a three-or foursome. This game is shit now and you lost your manners.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Wow, he lost s lot of patrons, he must of pissed many players with his last updates.
Except 4 members just look the forum after update 0.6 there they are. These are the last 4 to stay with the game until David can fuck her in the Ass. It was a nice game, now a sexual exposure from perverse members. I hope all other Patreons left him and he never touch one women again from The Witcher

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes