3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
When have she said that she is supposed to be a Virgin? i must have missed that line.
A girl looking like her at her age, in reality there is zero chance for a girl like that to be a Virgin, so what is that for strange fantasy?
Well, these things were hinted at if not explicitly stated. The biggest hint, of course, being that NO MATTER WHAT she will not answer the question during the drinking game. Tasha will take off her clothes, make out with Alex, do a whole bunch of stuff rather than answer what would be a simple question if she was not. At her age and with her looks, her being a virgin would not be the norm, I agree.

The other hints have to do with her not wanting to go further with Alex due to "reasons" again, the hint here is that shes' messed around but never had actual sex.

Now there is another likely reading, and that is that she is just manipulating Alex for shits and giggles, making it seem to him that she is far more innocent than she actually is. I don't think this was the intention at least early on, but it would make the most sense. Kinda kills the so-called romance, but it fits.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Now there is another likely reading, and that is that she is just manipulating Alex for shits and giggles, making it seem to him that she is far more innocent than she actually is. I don't think this was the intention at least early on, but it would make the most sense. Kinda kills the so-called romance, but it fits.
And that's yet another thing that completely kills the story. And this game started out with such promise.

Reactions: kiteares

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
i remember back when this game started nobody was interested in david's path and they were pissed when they learned it would even happen.look at that bastard now.he has won tasha and the players

S

Silvermable

i remember back when this game started nobody was interested in david's path and they were pissed when they learned it would even happen.look at that bastard now.he has won tasha and the players
Sorry, there like big dicks, fuckers as david because there real life is closer to alex. Understand them "poor people without any power" that why there enjoy David now.

S

Silvermable

Are you a Virgin? If this question find no answer! Can men really stimulate discussion or drop their eyes. Virginity is probably more fashionable in the US than freedom. PLEASE TASHA say it. I FUCK GERALT HUNDRED YEARS AGO. NO I`M NOT.

Reactions: beijing999

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
When have she said that she is supposed to be a Virgin? i must have missed that line.
A girl looking like her at her age, in reality there is zero chance for a girl like that to be a Virgin, so what is that for strange fantasy?
I’m an Alex Tasha fan but yeah I never really got the virgin theory. Not really her age per se but her willingness to engage in bj/tj. Even as a non virgin I don’t see why it would be a problem as to why she wouldn’t want to jump straight into sex with him. The rush in the David content was more problematic. I’m interested to play 0.7 to see how pathing is handled personally.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I’m an Alex Tasha fan but yeah I never really got the virgin theory. Not really her age per se but her willingness to engage in bj/tj. Even as a non virgin I don’t see why it would be a problem as to why she wouldn’t want to jump straight into sex with him. The rush in the David content was more problematic. I’m interested to play 0.7 to see how pathing is handled personally.
I think it's the mix of the hesitation towards actual sex mixed with the drinking game stuff. Hell, the drinking game alone is a tried and true trope for getting that information across to the audience. I mean the only possible readings from that scene are either that she's a virgin, or she wanted to make Alex think that she was for some reason. I agree that it doesn't really add up with the other stuff. Which is why I made fun of the whole thing in Au-Pair Dangereux.

S

Silvermable

Any member with $25 can download this and upload it on his page, yep! We are not alone on this planet. Hope is fine - Knowlege even better. Mama please help me, can you see she is a virgin. No but I can tell you if your girlfriend open her mouth or pussy! You have to listen then please, it may be important for the future and the next update in your life.

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
The headache is that Dev broke golden rule that MC gets there first. What should have happened is that next episode after bj and titfuck was that Alex fucks Tasha. After 2 pumps hus done. She goes off to play with David and he goes off to play with Ala. Then get back and she is fucking both. Now we got everyone upset

S

Silvermable

The Walkthrough is wrong for 0.7 please note this error and bug!
If you send Ala the weekend Day 83. Game starts with Charlotte and Tasha on MONDAY DAY/85 ( Walkthrough wrong and NO MARK FOR THIS OPTION) win and touch Tasha boobs. Don´t forget the 2 Homework´s for charlotte this week.
Hope in 0.8 the not make the same mistake twice, in this joke game now.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes