3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My only hope for this update is that sex scene with David will have some virginity indicator. I guess I can't expect anything new for him this time so that would suffice

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
apparently i'm in the opposite camp from everyone. if this goes back to blandsville "i teach you so i deserve sex" crap that was going on, i'm out. obviously he detracted from what he really wanted, but since you've made the move you should play it out. this mc has so little redeeming qualities. at least in big brother the mc schemes his way around, makes his own money, and defeats his antagonist. this guy just sucks; asks for help with everyone, begs dad for money, entitlement with the ladies. sorry, can't relate to this mc at all.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
My only hope for this update is that sex scene with David will have some virginity indicator. I guess I can't expect anything new for him this time so that would suffice
I think there will be no virginity at all.The dev describe her far more experienced in sex than should be if still a virgin.
Will be interesting to see if he completely remove the stats from the game.Like BB they do nothing after 0.3

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think there will be no virginity at all.The dev describe her far more experienced in sex than should be if still a virgin.
Will be interesting to see if he completely remove the stats from the game.Like BB they do nothing after 0.3
Might be. Then I hope he will remove or alter such question from truth and dare game. That's quite inconsistent.
I doubt stats will be removed. They look like the mean something and sometimes it's enough. BB also didn't remove its points and we all know how sophisticated it became at 0.5 and onward.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Might be. Then I hope he will remove or alter such question from truth and dare game. That's quite inconsistent.
I doubt stats will be removed. They look like the mean something and sometimes it's enough. BB also didn't remove its points and we all know how sophisticated it became at 0.5 and onward.
Well wouldn't be the first game that stats stop to matter after several updates.
And he have plenty of time to fix so many loose ends for 0.8.After all images and script are done 27 february.That's 3 weeks ago,no idea what took him so much time.

S

Silvermable

Why indicator. Red light enough. David is to horny for indicator . But without the cottage he can try the backyard and Ala shoot his balls away to get some blut running, right fucker.

S

Silvermable

apparently i'm in the opposite camp from everyone. if this goes back to blandsville "i teach you so i deserve sex" crap that was going on, i'm out. obviously he detracted from what he really wanted, but since you've made the move you should play it out. this mc has so little redeeming qualities. at least in big brother the mc schemes his way around, makes his own money, and defeats his antagonist. this guy just sucks; asks for help with everyone, begs dad for money, entitlement with the ladies. sorry, can't relate to this mc at all.
@D2K, @Heitcaho, @lockhear, @Viatovic stand up and sing over the grave of this game. - The End -

S

Silvermable

In both games BB and here, the women determine the game. The men are wooden figures like 'Pinoccio' who stumble from one adventure to another. I Think with @D2K we would have the hero of the game. Nobody understands him, but he ends up like a perverted Alfred HitchCock, -the end-

Reactions: a meme

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
I don't really care who bangs Tasha in the end (Ala is hundreds of times sexier than her)[...]
Ala :heartcoveredeyes: and her sister Tanya :firstimekiss: (not to mention Charlotte :winkytongue:) are much much better than Tasha....
In the end, Ala will divorce from Alex's father, take away all the money and go live with Alex and Tanya in his villa, while Alex's father will go to a motel with Tasha to do cosplay x'D

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Don't wanna be pessimistic but i expect a dead-ass update with crappy dialogues as usual. We'll see soon I guess :( Let's hope i'm wrong

Reactions: armion82

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
ugh new update needs an older save, or a new game. i guess he locked it up after all. damn you complainers!

Reactions: Shirafune

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
How should he know? Does he have the code on his screen right now?
lol? its just $25 and i've leaked the builds here before, on top of nearly every patreon update thus far. but okkkayyyyy guy x'D

You sure that is truth for David's path too?
i just tried playing through from the mid way point when you "start" a new game. still seems to lock me out? unless the mid way point already triggers the david path. i'll start a fresh one now.

edit: the lock seems to be the inital photoshoot. that's my guess so far because with a fresh save i got the new content with alex. renders are still as good as always, and the dialogue is still as terrible as always. the alex/tasha path just feels hollow to me. ala/alex and david/tasha just seem better because they're lust driven. tasha just has no reason to like alex just because he's her tutor and gives her ala's hand-me-down clothes.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes