3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
And also,why is there a point system if it actually is useless??? I mean come on.... only the first few choices were based on points....then the choice doesn't depend on points.
What to say.He realy menage to take all bad things from BB and put them in API.Relationship was pretty useless in BB too.So many sandbox games,so little stats matter.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What to say.He realy menage to take all bad things from BB and put them in API.Relationship was pretty useless in BB too.So many sandbox games,so little stats matter.
Don't want to be sound ignorant but what is the full form of "BB"??

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I don't like her " Nothing major, somes dialogues and somes variables " ... so David can fuck Tasha with a not bad story but with Alex we coming from little BJ to fuck with 50 events pictures ?

Yeah like i said this guy fuck up his proper game because everything go wrong... I'm going to wait but yeah for me this game would have been better if we had to choose between Alex or David...

S

Silvermable

I don't like her " Nothing major, somes dialogues and somes variables " ... so David can fuck Tasha with a not bad story but with Alex we coming from little BJ to fuck with 50 events pictures ?

Yeah like i said this guy fuck up his proper game because everything go wrong... I'm going to wait but yeah for me this game would have been better if we had to choose between Alex or David...
Even You can choose between 2 route if you read carefull the option on Saturday Cottage but you belong to 95% there give a shit and want see all. No path at all and now loser in all direction. @Bueno said in short sentence "the way it is".
On Top @armion82 just mention "Tasha just agree to be David´s lover and her next step is to fuck arround with Alex. Maybe the Game-maker is a Witch-Hunter? That´s why he put her in a picture with two updates in a "Super-Slut", and in v0.9 to start the torture path! Wow I wait until it get hot.

Reactions: beijing999

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
He had no choice to turn his game around, his last update made lots of his patrons drop him, he really fucked up and he now realizes it, so he's turning his whole game around, he might get a few patrons back, or maybe not, time will tell I guess ;)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I'd played the earlier versions of this game, the ones with the old engine, and I'd thought "Wow, finally a game that I really want to play".
Then he added the father route.
And he lost me for good.
I don't really care who bangs Tasha in the end (Ala is hundreds of times sexier than her), but to play both father and son?
It's like to play FIFA or PES against myself.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
S

Silvermable

He had no choice to turn his game around, his last update made lots of his patrons drop him, he really fucked up and he now realizes it, so he's turning his whole game around, he might get a few patrons back, or maybe not, time will tell I guess ;)
Sorry Sir, he had a choice! Go back Super-bowl time this year after update the fake 0.6 I complain already. Because arround end 2017 4-5 members pushing all the time David fuck Tasha. He set up a ne script for 0.6 I feel and see Abi wasn´t happy with this but he is only the Programmer, and has no way to complain anything. After the short fake 0.8 apears it was clear what happen next! THE MONDAY DAY 85 not the little BJ under pressure to earn more money makes me worry .
THE WORDS Tasha said after the BJ day in front of Alex, it just did not fit into the game anymore! Then she was made a whore and locked himself with David in his office!
For how stupid does the Alex of P. hold me or make us such an update. What was missing is the sentence of Tasha "please rape me David" I like this. So 4 weeks time before 0.7. To Fullfill the wishes of some members I respect this but these guys not stand up now and said " SORRY WE WAS WRONG". Cowards that's all

S

Silvermable

I'd played the earlier versions of this game, the ones with the old engine, and I'd thought "Wow, finally a game that I really want to play".
Then he added the father route.
And he lost me for good.
I don't really care who bangs Tasha in the end (Ala is hundreds of times sexier than her), but to play both father and son?
It's like to play FIFA or PES against myself.
FIFA looks for cowards like you, as they are easy to bribe. At the Super Bowl, you're better off without Pop-corn.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
FIFA looks for cowards like you, as they are easy to bribe. At the Super Bowl, you're better off without Pop-corn.
And you are insulting because....?!?
I have my opinions, you have yours.
If it's good for you it's like that, otherwise go and annoy someone else... I have better things to do.....

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
And you are insulting because....?!?
I have my opinions, you have yours.
If it's good for you it's like that, otherwise go and annoy someone else... I have better things to do.....
Do not bring in things that you do not understand and have no right to do. No one cares about your opinion of FIFA. Care the game thats fair enough. I have option about the game, right! But not about IOS or UN without US.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Where are we, in a military camp?

Read carefully before replying. Never heard of metaphors?

Anyway, like I said to the other gentleman, go and annoy someone else... I have better things to do.....
One more with English lesson swelling his breast. We are tollerant here and take our time for people who make mistakes - Errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum. a fine distinction in the life style.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
so....when do we get Yennefer in the story? :heartcoveredeyes: the game is starting to feel claustrophobic, cottage and home one pic for school. not even a visit to that street coffee place from the earlier version?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
so....when do we get Yennefer in the story? :heartcoveredeyes: the game is starting to feel claustrophobic, cottage and home one pic for school. not even a visit to that street coffee place from the earlier version?
Already done with a new game and maker, asap I keep inform you not only yen so far I can say.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes