3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Where..............? Hope Abi still working
its weird. the renders and script were done a long time ago, this dev cycle has taken twice as long as last time. i hope the timing is not artificial just so the releases are more spread out. i remember the .6 release being ridiculously short with only a handful of renders.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
its weird. the renders and script were done a long time ago, this dev cycle has taken twice as long as last time. i hope the timing is not artificial just so the releases are more spread out. i remember the .6 release being ridiculously short with only a handful of renders.
Maybe he decide to make a whole new path for Alex.So probably needs big rewriting of the events.
If he just put the 2 paths from the start it will be way easier for him.
The update before that-0.5 is even shorter,not to mention we actualy lost events.
Both 0.6 and 0.7 together have less new images than any other update.
I realy hope he didn't make another 40 pics update.Good sex scene need at least 10 pics.So far we hardly get 5 pics and almost no words.

Reactions: D2K

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe he decide to make a whole new path for Alex.So probably needs big rewriting of the events.
If he just put the 2 paths from the start it will be way easier for him.
The update before that-0.5 is even shorter,not to mention we actualy lost events.
Both 0.6 and 0.7 together have less new images than any other update.
I realy hope he didn't make another 40 pics update.Good sex scene need at least 10 pics.So far we hardly get 5 pics and almost no words.
Both of you are right,ok. The script 6 + 7 was certainly new introduced and in the original never existed, at least not at this stage. The 6 was so short and bad and everybody noticed that the Monday after the BJ was fictitious to pull David / Tasha route forward. Honestly everyone shouted after that here in the forum, right. 7 quickly after that.
Let's just hope that enough images were made for the Alex / Tasha path and much more for the David /Tasha path away if he continues again.2 options in 8 for the script. He had to rewrite it or start where Abi started with 0.57, but I believe in new, so for so long and Abi is also his worries to pack.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Leaked dialog:
""
""
""
""
"I liked it, Alex".
update 6 is a joke.
If you want to sell the update 6 as original script like @Viatovic tried couple of times at this stage of the game. Where Tasha dumps after the blackmail of David with sperm in the mouth Alex. Lock up with the blackmailer in the office to get fucked in the ass right away or at the update. Do you have to travel to Mongolia to find a buyer?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
massive buzzkill. definitely seems like artificially inflating the time. i can't imagine it taking 3x coding time to pump out a build.

edit: especially if it's "nothing major" and some variable changes. i mean i don't know for sure, but seems odd to take nearly 3 weeks to push an update post render.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Patience, guy's, breathe in, breathe out... last release was on February 17th, it hasn't been a whole month yet, patience lol... :p

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
massive buzzkill. definitely seems like artificially inflating the time. i can't imagine it taking 3x coding time to pump out a build.

edit: especially if it's "nothing major" and some variable changes. i mean i don't know for sure, but seems odd to take nearly 3 weeks to push an update post render.
We wait and see.If this is something like 0.6 or 0.7 size update then you are right.
Maybe finaly we won't get Alex/Ala.It was fun but way too much focus there.The only update without Alex/Ala was 0.3,and last three/0.5,0.6 and 0.7/are only that path.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I wonder if the virginity hinting will be removed.
Tasha can say to Alex be carefull but to the " Super Dog David" it´s useless, as we seen before. Your secret concerns about the Virgin can be revealed with Alex @Ignazzio. In addition to physics, I am more interested in the story. If you think that's a joke, there's more room to do about yourself.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
"this update will focus MOSTLY on alex/tasha"

So he looks at her titties for 10 scenes and then goes to the father for a good shag?
In plessure, for you as well @Eye-switcher and @a meme
No, unfortunately not. One found out that the father lives better in a wine region like " Blood and Wine by Anna in France" to close the wooden barrels with his huge cock instead of causing a premature birth to some women. The main reason was David's impatience, Tasha could not even get wet in her shaved pussy.
Alex show Papa-dog, let her come as you done with Charlotte and Ala 1 week ago, that I call fucking well.

Reactions: a meme
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes