3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm so stupid, i can't trigger alex/tasha scenes. can some1 share save with trigger?
the save on page 140 is fine. Teach tashe all week on first weekend chose ala. on friday meet tasha in her room and you get it.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

2-1 Alex/Tasha from Day 100 fuck Ala this until Day 105 --David not fuck Tasha clear-
1-5 Day 83 so you can go David/Tasha pathe send David/Tasha next Cottage finish via walkthrough simple David fuck Tasha byebye
Does save 1-5 means that there is no more option for Alex/Tasha (if David fucks Tasha)?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Where are the savegames? I copied them in the SAVE order but if I want to load a game I didn't find a savegame. I went until page 110.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
Very nice, but after playing this I want to play an adult Witcher game... the Triss Merigold lookalike has so much potential :D

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I don't want to delete older Savegames. I can't find any savegames in this version, not even the savegames I copied minutes ago and put them in the SAVE order.
So I assume you've copied your files in "Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win/game/saves"? Usually this works.
If not, try copy and past all your saves in that folder mentioned in the previous post.
And if you can't see those files you've copied, I'm afraid that there's nothing we can do.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
You should be able to ignore it I think.
I can ignore it, but after that the lock still is not installed.

EDIT: I got it. I tried to install it while David is at home, obviously that doesn't work. ("Dad is at home. I need to try it earlier. Otherwise, he will start asking too many questions") I guess I should have read the error more thoroughly. :)

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So I assume you've copied your files in "Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.8-win/game/saves"? Usually this works.
If not, try copy and past all your saves in that folder mentioned in the previous post.
And if you can't see those files you've copied, I'm afraid that there's nothing we can do.
It worked, my fault. Sorry!
Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes