3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a savegame before the David/Tasha path starts?
starts on day 100
starts on day 96 (not 83) :-(

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Console commands plz
Not even 1/2 hour later....
commands?
UnRen.bat
Open game
Shift D
Varibles
work it from there

Teach a man to fish....

ETA
My god that Alex is a dipshit, he's finally got the girl, Dad and step-Mum go away for the weekend...
What does he do? Spend it with Kevin.... :FeelsBadMan:

So the renders are still nice, the sex scenes are still 'Wham, bam, thank you ma-am' (and thoroughly splendid), the English is still very broken and the internal logic is still up the spout, but at least the MC has finally gotten the girl.
I do find it amusing that they both complain about how quick he is yet keep going back for more.
I think someone needs more life experience.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So found everything. Took some time but I did it :)
What do you guys think about this update?
Seem to be just a few pics with Tasha and Alex but after the complaining about the last update some guys should be satisfied now.
Any new story parts in this update?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Just gave the new version a go. Happy that the Alex/Tasha only path got some love.
Some very nice visuals in there & some reasonable dialogue & her not going to cottage.
As I said before I was never really saw Tasha as a virgin so fact that she is confident in the bedroom didn’t bother. Hopefully Alex will soon have more stamina though.

Felt a bit rushed to me. Think more time could be spent on the story points between the sex and the relationship between the 2. Still a massive improvement on where we were.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Nope. I told myself I'd give this game another update but I'm just not seeing it getting back to it was. Regardless of the weird story path previously I just can't help but feel there's no semblance of progression any more. It's just set piece available in between identical grind. The payoffs have notably decreased in quality as well with the pacing off the sex scenes being completely unsexy.

The characters personalities have just gone all over the place. and I don't see this being redeemed. Shame really.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This game isn't bad. I think it would be a lot better without the grinding crap (clicking a million times to see the same events over and over for the reward of just a bit more).

I also love that you can skip the hinted at NTR stuff on the weekend.

Good art, decent sex, decent plot.
3/5 for being overly grindy with mouse clicks and time spent per content seen.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Would someone be able to tell me is it possible to have both Ala and Tasha routes as Alex?
you can, i just did it. just make sure you have sex with Tasha before Tasha giving BJ to father (you need to play the cottage weekend as father and make sure nothing happen). as for Ala, just follow the walktrhough attached at OP. you will missed a lot of content this way, but if you don't like sharing this is the way to go.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Just gave the new version a go. Happy that the Alex/Tasha only path got some love.
Some very nice visuals in there & some reasonable dialogue & her not going to cottage.
As I said before I was never really saw Tasha as a virgin so fact that she is confident in the bedroom didn’t bother. Hopefully Alex will soon have more stamina though.

Felt a bit rushed to me. Think more time could be spent on the story points between the sex and the relationship between the 2. Still a massive improvement on where we were.

this whole alex / tascha dirt is now so ridiculous now he can fuck her? after all that happened? may alex david's private cheap dirty whore fuck ?? Probably he paid the whore for the fact that she fucks Alex I see in his whore just david's Ficktoy it is so again now alex to let fuck the same holes

of the slut david previously filled endlessly with his tail and his sperm since the dev nochj can build so many pseudo routs it is just fucked she is branded for ALWAYS as david's whore and cheater who fucks with kedem who beckons only with money I've ever said that the ONLY thing that would

have saved the game nioch halfway Währe if there would be a new girl vie much better looks much sexier and a hotter body than this cheap whore Tasha has and then noticed the alex opposite David and Tasha ice cold and reacts with hate and dan ask him and alex tells her everything and then the new

girl then firmly on alex side is tasha noticed it and gets jealous and tries to make aan alerx ran and david gets horny on the n eue girl and wants to touch her and fuck but the new girl kicks this asshole so hard in his balls that he NEVER gets a boner again NIETHER can fuck and never is able to
get sperm from his dirty cock
and then alex and the new girl make the life of tasha / david a living nightmare

maybe they force the bitch to fuck with the most disgusting and fattest types they can find making a video of where the guys are addressing nice greetings to their family and tasha also has to send greetings to her family with the video to her family along with the guys they durchficken hard and dan

send the videos to their family so that they see what the bitch makes THAT would have some revenge and especially what's new but unfortunately all soooo happy miot what is now that is so sad that all so just content

until she goes to the next one who beckons with banknotes and lets Alex sit again

U

User_10739

I lucked out, even though I had to play the father I kept making him pick the creepy choices with Tasha and when I started the new update David had like a 0-1 relationship with her and I have not seen anything that could not be unseen.
So in a way, this was a great update. (finally) Now bring on Tanya...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
this whole alex / tascha dirt is now so ridiculous now he can fuck her? after all that happened? may alex david's private cheap dirty whore fuck ?? Probably he paid the whore for the fact that she fucks Alex I see in his whore just david's Ficktoy it is so again now alex to let fuck the same holes
<Snip the TLDR>
I think someone doesn't understand the concept of multiple paths...actually I don't think someone gets the concept of fiction...
Seriously sweetie, if it winds you up this much, maybe it's time to forget this game ever exists?

Can i skip all Father part? Even if i play with both i don't like sharing...
You can, but best to play the weekends and just make sure he gets nothing, I took Ala every time I got the option. Eventually Tasha lets you know she's not going anymore after that you can skip the weekends without worry.

Would someone be able to tell me is it possible to have both Ala and Tasha routes as Alex?
Yes you can, I did as I said above to stop David/Tasha. You will have to juggle them to see all scenes, but it doesn't penalise you as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

of the slut david previously filled endlessly with his tail and his sperm since the dev nochj can build so many pseudo routs it is just fucked she is branded for ALWAYS as david's whore and cheater who fucks with kedem who beckons only with money I've ever said that the ONLY thing that would

have saved the game nioch halfway Währe if there would be a new girl vie much better looks much sexier and a hotter body than this cheap whore Tasha has and then noticed the alex opposite David and Tasha ice cold and reacts with hate and dan ask him and alex tells her everything and then the new

girl then firmly on alex side is tasha noticed it and gets jealous and tries to make aan alerx ran and david gets horny on the n eue girl and wants to touch her and fuck but the new girl kicks this asshole so hard in his balls that he NEVER gets a boner again NIETHER can fuck and never is able to
get sperm from his dirty cock
and then alex and the new girl make the life of tasha / david a living nightmare

maybe they force the bitch to fuck with the most disgusting and fattest types they can find making a video of where the guys are addressing nice greetings to their family and tasha also has to send greetings to her family with the video to her family along with the guys they durchficken hard and dan

send the videos to their family so that they see what the bitch makes THAT would have some revenge and especially what's new but unfortunately all soooo happy miot what is now that is so sad that all so just content

until she goes to the next one who beckons with banknotes and lets Alex sit again
Why don't you come lay down on my couch and we can talk about the Romanian girl who broke your heart as a young man, friend?

U

User_215882

klx my dreams tell me she is supposed to be mine. That my daddyo is supposed to be a good man. Are these real? Should I write them down in a dream journal?

S

Silvermable

I can not see anything of the content of this version 0.8. I already completed the previous version (I think) but nothing new happens. How did you do?
This is the 3th time I send this save in the last for pages. I stop if any new member are to lazy to read at least the last 5-7 pages . Will start 0.8 how read the fucking before as I said, Please NOTE 1-5 is wrong to late.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes