3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
The most amusing part of this thread is finding out just how many people can relate to a 17 year old virgin.
I used to be a 17 year old virgin so I can relate. I've never been a 50ish man in a second marriage to a mail order bride ( or even a first marriage to one) with a 17 year old son is trying to cock block me. To that I cannot relate very well. :)

I have played the earlier versions several times, and have enjoyed it so far. Not a big fan of playing as the father, it feels like you are playing against yourself. Someone mentioned if you don't help dad you get less content in this and future releases, not a fan of that either. We shall see
I haven't been in a position to post this all day, but Alex has posted on patreon a poll asking who wants to keep playing the father or take playing the father out of the game. So far keeping father in the game as winning but the score is only 8 to 7. Hopefully the remaining votes will sway in favor of son only gameplay.

U

User_10739

I used to be a 17 year old virgin so I can relate. I've never been a 50ish man in a second marriage to a mail order bride ( or even a first marriage to one) with a 17 year old son is trying to cock block me. To that I cannot relate very well. :)
I have been both except 3rd wife who is foreign but not M/O and kids both girls. I hope when they bring their hot BFF's over, they don't look at me like a wrinkly balled old fart...

Reactions: paladin07

M'aiq

Donor
Mar 23, 2017
Funny game, I like it.
And right name of David's wife must be Alla with two 'L'. 'Алла' in russian.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So the fathers a douche and the stepmothers a bitch yeah not gonna feel sorry for cock blocking the father off bit.

How can you relate to a 40 year old guy who only thinks with his dick, heck he took a second mail order wife without second thought cause she's hot, on the other hand a teenager who think with his dick is relatable we've all been there once in our life.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
For what I saw in this update David not even can control Alla, and he wants to have Tasha too. Besides i think in this version 0.3.1 everybody can see that who wears pants in the house is clearly Alla.

I haven't been in a position to post this all day, but Alex has posted on patreon a poll asking who wants to keep playing the father or take playing the father out of the game. So far keeping father in the game as winning but the score is only 8 to 7. Hopefully the remaining votes will sway in favor of son only gameplay.
In the first place this game started with we controlling the main character Alex, but as we can see he changed that in the last update (I know he already had done the same in the old model) and some people liked that, but for me this doesn't make any sense because people who liked this game and started playing it because they liked the way it was, why change that.
Now he shouldn't force people to choose between David or Alex. The best solution the creator of the game have here is making the game with the two playable characters available (David and Alex), and he had this chance when he started the new model a few months ago. Of course he would have more work to do but im sure everybody would be very appreciated if he do that.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I guess I was wrong there are people here in their 40s who think with their dicks well I'm still in my 20s so I'll get there someday.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Any idea how this poll is going or went?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Now he shouldn't force people to choose between David or Alex.
Why not?

He's making the game, what gives you the right to dictate how he makes that game?

This is why I refuse to back some devs. No artistic integrity if they are willing to change their whole game just because some people don't like it. If they set out with an idea they should stick to that. Yeah, by all means take small suggestions but to change the direction of a game entirely, nah.

Reactions: Hyun251

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Why not?

He's making the game, what gives you the right to dictate how he makes that game?

This is why I refuse to back some devs. No artistic integrity if they are willing to change their whole game just because some people don't like it. If they set out with an idea they should stick to that. Yeah, by all means take small suggestions but to change the direction of a game entirely, nah.
If it turns out he's making a game with aspects in it that the majority of people seriously dislike, it would actually be kind of stupid to ignore his fans. I guess that is what the poll was about. I imagine if either David wins the vote or it is roughly even it will likely stay as-is (unfortunately).

However if a large enough majority of his players don't like the David content... Why would he continue to develop content that people don't like. Games are meant to be played and enjoyed...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Games are meant to be played and enjoyed...
Yes, they are, and developers should make the game they want and THEN the fans can decide if they like it.

This is what pisses me off about developers today. No integrity.

Devs should stick with making the game they envisioned and take small suggestions otherwise it's not the game they set out to make and if they are that easy to change direction on something they wanted to make then they obviously don't care about their own creation.

Reactions: Voilsh and Hyun251

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yes, they are, and developers should make the game they want and THEN the fans can decide if they like it.

This is what pisses me off about developers today. No integrity.

Devs should stick with making the game they envisioned and take small suggestions otherwise it's not the game they set out to make and if they are that easy to change direction on something they wanted to make then they obviously don't care about their own creation.
And if it so happens that the game they envisioned loses too many fans, crashes and burns never to be finished... That's just the way it is? o_O
I'm sorry but I think we don't see eye to eye on this.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes