3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There is any walkthrough for the father?
Father content is simple.
Just keep clicking on fast forward time and locking the bathroom door. Waiting for the main character the Patreon overview tells you is the character you're meant to be playing, to return...

From the patreon page...

Au-pair Innocence
Au-pair innocence, it is my game I want to present here to the audience. You play as young fellow Alex, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl. And that where the game begins. What will happen next that's what this game about.

Last edited:

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
For me this is a no brainer. NTR has been done ad nauseam, while switching places, to my knowledge, has never been done before. It's a great idea even if it doesn't work - and I'm sure it's going to work. Stop the polls, stop listening to fans or haters, do your thing. At worst its going to be a cult game. At best, its going to be a reference and cloned right and left.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Father content is simple.
Just keep clicking on fast forward time and locking the bathroom door. Waiting for the main character the Patreon overview tells you is the character you're meant to be playing, to return...

From the patreon page...

Au-pair Innocence
Au-pair innocence, it is my game I want to present here to the audience. You play as young fellow Alex, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl. And that where the game begins. What will happen next that's what this game about.

After trying the logical approach to it, the only thing left is to release my inner child...

Reactions: LordTuskar

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

After trying the logical approach to it, the only thing left is to release my inner child...
With the amount of loli content lovers around these forums... Might not be the best thing to do... :p

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
There is any walkthrough for the father?
If you want to max affection, you have to IIRC help sister first and au-pair second. I believe that's a bug - if you do it in the opposite order, they'll refuse, and if you don't do it right after dinner, they'll refuse. Oh, and time moves differently depending on the order, too, but that's normal for this game.

It's difficult to make a walkthrough for that segment for now, because we don't know if anything you do as the father affects anything later on.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW did someone figure it out how you get the second photoshoot with David?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wben playing as Alex, you had to have given the photos to David rather than friend or keeping to work on yourself.
That is the normal photoshoot.I'm asking about the one when Tasha wear almost transparent purple lingerie-bra and bikini only and you can see her goods.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
BTW did someone figure it out how you get the second photoshoot with David?
By console commands I added a lot of passion and relation points and got it the second time you ask about photos. Not sure which one did the trick, nor if you can get it without cheating in this version.

Console commands are here:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Patrons are there to support your work and that's ok ... but when you ask them for suggestions in which direction your game should go than you and your game are fucked. It's ok if developer ask them to vote on outfits and such things but to decide future of your game, i'm against it, because you look clueless and you don't have already developed story in your head. One of the reasons why I like Ptolemy and his game.
I agree..but atleast his poll is patreon only.Deepsleep has a public poll going right now and I think thats bad....typically the same thing, asking which characters should progress more with the mc.The leading vote today was almost non existant yesterday and spiked from 12-100+ votes overnight.To me public votes are easy to skew if you have the patience to create multiple accounts to blow up the votes.I think alex should forget the poll and do what he wants with the game.../rant off
lol

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
IIRC you need to tell the father about the cosplay photos, then keep building up your relationship with Tasha as the father. It's the second photo option when you talk to her.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
By console commands I added a lot of passion and relation points and got it the second time you ask about photos. Not sure which one did the trick, nor if you can get it without cheating in this version.

Console commands are here:
i went to have formthe walk with her i told dad to buy her clothes i bought something dont remember name but didnt get the scene.what do i have to do to get the scene after i cheat

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
i went to have formthe walk with her i told dad to buy her clothes i bought something dont remember name but didnt get the scene.what do i have to do to get the scene after i cheat
After purchasing the clothes and after getting the first photoshoot. Next time you ask about photoshoot, the first one would happen again, normally. If you have your FATHER passion and relation points boosted (probably only one of those is necessary, I wish I could be more specific) that second scene just happens.
Maybe tonight I try it again and give more specific details.

Reactions: markmaso
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes