3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
UPDATE:

It's coming closer and closer to the first release. Around 80% is done. All planned renders are done, and 95% of the writing is completed. It is only coding and testing that are left for the most part. I might need some help with testing and proofreading if someone is willing to help prior to release. We can get to that when I finish the coding.

The image folder now contains 878 items. Well, animations and some interface elements might be around 200-300 items, but that still leaves at least 500 renders (I am just too lazy to count). In comparison, the original game (0.9 version) contained 864 images in the image folder.

I will give exact numbers closer to release. Right now, my folders are a little in a chaotic state. So, I need to organize them first.

In this release, we will play as David, something that was very limited in the original game. So, it is going to be something new.

Nonetheless, as it is the first release, do not expect that Tasha will jump into David's bed. I want to establish the ground for different routes. But it doesn't mean that scenes are going to be just in a blah blah blah fashion.

A preview give an idea of side job for Tasha. That is entirely an optional series of events. Depending on feedback I will see how much of those will be done in the future. Just to tell you that it is going to be only a single event from this category in the first release.

That is all for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alex_r2 - I am SO psyched. This is one of my fav all-time games and lockhear kept the legend alive. Hit me up via PM if you need any help QA/validating.

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
UPDATE:

It's coming closer and closer to the first release. Around 80% is done. All planned renders are done, and 95% of the writing is completed. It is only coding and testing that are left for the most part. I might need some help with testing and proofreading if someone is willing to help prior to release. We can get to that when I finish the coding.

The image folder now contains 878 items. Well, animations and some interface elements might be around 200-300 items, but that still leaves at least 500 renders (I am just too lazy to count). In comparison, the original game (0.9 version) contained 864 images in the image folder.

I will give exact numbers closer to release. Right now, my folders are a little in a chaotic state. So, I need to organize them first.

In this release, we will play as David, something that was very limited in the original game. So, it is going to be something new.

Nonetheless, as it is the first release, do not expect that Tasha will jump into David's bed. I want to establish the ground for different routes. But it doesn't mean that scenes are going to be just in a blah blah blah fashion.

A preview give an idea of side job for Tasha. That is entirely an optional series of events. Depending on feedback I will see how much of those will be done in the future. Just to tell you that it is going to be only a single event from this category in the first release.

That is all for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I can do anything for you, tell me privately.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sounds really good. We shall see what's coming. Regarding screenshot and side job, it would be hilarious if she could be banged by some else while these 2 are fighting for her. Still, I'm team David.

Reactions: Shirafune

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
UPDATE:
So, that would be it with coding. I need like a day or two to test it myself to make sure it works fine. In addition a few renders left to finish to replace some other in the game. Plus, proofreading is still not completed.

However, I really need a tester. Someone who knows how to load game at maximum and write a bug rapport. Does any in thread is willing to try? However, please note, testing it is not just playing. It is playing over and over again trying all possible combinations. And of course, no leaking.

In general for the first release I want to say: keep your expectation low. It is always better this way.

I was, maybe, a little over optimistic the first time I counted the amount of renders. The first release contains around 400 renders which related to either characters or the story. The rest 400+ are animations, interface, location etc. In total the first release contains 9 scenes related to story with various length. At least that amount is going to be in scene gallery.

I was also very over optimistic about making animations. That in fact I can do in way, but it would take ages. I will try to recruit someone in the future if everything goes well. I would certainly like to have animated Tasha and Ala.

To wrap it up. It will take some time to complete testing, complete proofreading, patreon page (yes, it can't be without it), and finally making a separated page here as well. I guess I need to submit a ticket for that.

So Most likely expect the game to arrive some time on Sunday.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
UPDATE:
So, that would be it with coding. I need like a day or two to test it myself to make sure it works fine. In addition a few renders left to finish to replace some other in the game. Plus, proofreading is still not completed.

However, I really need a tester. Someone who knows how to load game at maximum and write a bug rapport. Does any in thread is willing to try? However, please note, testing it is not just playing. It is playing over and over again trying all possible combinations. And of course, no leaking.

In general for the first release I want to say: keep your expectation low. It is always better this way.

I was, maybe, a little over optimistic the first time I counted the amount of renders. The first release contains around 400 renders which related to either characters or the story. The rest 400+ are animations, interface, location etc. In total the first release contains 9 scenes related to story with various length. At least that amount is going to be in scene gallery.

I was also very over optimistic about making animations. That in fact I can do in way, but it would take ages. I will try to recruit someone in the future if everything goes well. I would certainly like to have animated Tasha and Ala.

To wrap it up. It will take some time to complete testing, complete proofreading, patreon page (yes, it can't be without it), and finally making a separated page here as well. I guess I need to submit a ticket for that.

So Most likely expect the game to arrive some time on Sunday.
Count me in. (y)

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
UPDATE:

So guys, the release will be within a few days, give or take. It is less like I will complete everything tomorrow. I might make a compress version too. Right now, it is around 1.6 GB. I think it is a little too much. I can't say exactly, unfortunately, exact day for a release as there is still some proofreading and testing going on. But a good news is that we are almost there.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
UPDATE:

So guys, the release will be within a few days, give or take. It is less like I will complete everything tomorrow. I might make a compress version too. Right now, it is around 1.6 GB. I think it is a little too much. I can't say exactly, unfortunately, exact day for a release as there is still some proofreading and testing going on. But a good news is that we are almost there.
Going to create a patreon?

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
restart.jpg

So, here we go guys. The time has come to launch a remake. Or how I call it restart. Thank you guys who helped to test and proofread.

Please find all links here: with some additional posts. All are open for everybody.

I do not see point to keep this thread going for a remake. However, I guess, until we have a new thread we will use this one or patreon. But usually more comunication happen here.

I've sent a ticket here to start a new separated thread for the game. However, I have no idea how long it will take. If you can make one - feel free. If you need a description for the game, you can take one from patreon or make your own.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 3080288

So, here we go guys. The time has come to launch a remake. Or how I call it restart. Thank you guys who helped to test and proofread.

Please find all links here: with some additional posts. All are open for everybody.

I do not see point to keep this thread going for a remake. However, I guess, until we have a new thread we will use this one or patreon. But usually more comunication happen here.

I've sent a ticket here to start a new separated thread for the game. However, I have no idea how long it will take. If you can make one - feel free. If you need a description for the game, you can take one from patreon or make your own.
Already stuck, how to progress past Monday evening? (talked to everyone)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Overall, very promising stuff. There's just no feeling of NTR between David and Alex unfortunately which is kind of sad but oh well, that's fine too because I suspect because David get get NTR'd by others instead

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes