3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Au-pair Innocence [v0.9 SE] [Alex] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 98.0 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 81.0 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Au-pair Innocence [v0.9 SE] [Alex] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 98.0 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 81.0 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
OMG you made me think this dev is back haha

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Hi myuhinny, I do know that the game is abandoned, doing this compression is because sahadeva requested it and also there always possibility that the dev will reactive his patreon account so might as well just link it first (since I confirm I will 100% forget to update if he reactive=I just too lazy).
Techstar

DEV is no longer making games and their patreon has been a 404 page a quite awhile now.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
In all seriousness I can't believe that we don't have more 3dcg games that feature popular characters. Industry leading artists are creating these models with the sole purpose of being sexy, but most adult game developers are content with what they can pirate from the DAZ assets. There are plenty 2d art games that feature them, but most get abandoned cause it's way too much work.
I feel you man. Which is why I've been campaigning for a newbie dev to pick this game up/reboot it considering the original Dev is long gone. If I had any clue as to how code Ren'Py and make CGs with animations (cant make games without animations anymore), Lord knows I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Huh, I remember this game. Had potential.
Too bad the dev gave up when they where so close to completing it.
There was going to be a threesome option in the game and a story wrap up if I recall properly.

Does anyone have the assets to the game (models, skins, backgrounds etc)?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a shame that this game is not the case, although there are often other developers re-creating abandoned games.
Maybe it's because it's almost done.
It's too sad "almost".
I still occasionally imagine what Tasha and David do in his office at father's route.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
It's a shame that this game is not the case, although there are often other developers re-creating abandoned games. ...
Someone with some phantasy could still add a lot of spicy content.

E.g.:
An early highlight (for me) is the scene with the bee, hiding in the girls dress. This is triggering some phantasies, for some (midgame) extended story line (after showing boobs):

>>Where is it now !?<<

It must be in your panties. Quick, put them down to have a close look.
Oh, looks beautiful! The bee? Oh, not there. Turn around.
[Handycam secretly on]
Bend over and spread your legs a bit - slowly slowly. It must be somewhere here.
What a beautiful flower you have. No wonder why the bee is attracted to that.
And this sweet unique scent ... hmmm.

I think I saw the bee. It in your vagina and crawls to the clit now.
No wonder, bees always aim for the spot in the flower, where the honey is.

>>Take it out please, quick.<<

Keep quiet and do not move. Otherwise you will scare the bee and it will sting you in the clit.
I guess, no girl wants to get stinged by a bee at this most sensible spot. Agree?

Now it hides under the hood of the clit (MC moves with a pencil around the clit, so the girl can feel the "bee" moving).
Pls, give me a hand and open your inner labia with both hands - as wide as you can.
Now I can uncover your clit and the bee cannot hide there any more.

>>Why do you hold your handy so close to my clit?<<
I use it as my "magnifying glass", the last thing I want now is to miss the bee.

Ah, here it is. I get you now, damned bee. [MC stings with a needle slightly into the clit].
>>Aaaaaaaaaaah!<<
Got it. Oh no, it stung you right into the clit.

Now we must be quick and suck the bee-poison out.
(7 orgasms later - with heavy sqirtings)
[Handycam off]

I guess we did well now.
You are lucky that I was able to suck out the poison immediately.
Otherwise, your clit would be swollen to an incredible extend, possibly even explode... (hehe)
Now, lets put a decent amount of healing ointment on it and rub it in severely.
[something to make females hot and extremely horny all day long, ofc]

Lets do this together twice a day and lets see how the healing is progressing.

>>Oh, you are my savior. How can I thank you?<<

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Just found this little game. Went the Alex route, Shut down the dad. Im at 0 relation and 17 passion with Ali, but all I can get is the Friday morning opening robe scene. Do I need to keep grinding with Ali or did I miss something.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Just found this little game. Went the Alex route, Shut down the dad. Im at 0 relation and 17 passion with Ali, but all I can get is the Friday morning opening robe scene. Do I need to keep grinding with Ali or did I miss something.
Help. Asking for my little friend

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes