• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018

Does anyone have this game?
Looking for it too, most of the download sites skipped it, probably because they're waiting for the english version but I mean it's always a bad machine translation so eeeeh.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Japanese version, ENG version should be up in a week or two on most sites, but it's just going to be another crappy machine trans so eh just use mtool or something.

It seems that the ENG version is out.

Do you have it or plan to do so?

It does not get an update to include both ENG and JAP?

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018
[RPG] Secret Week [English]

I managed to download it from torrents - try it

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
I remember a game with THE SAME ENGINE with a mom and other a step-mom on it...
Its WAY TOO SHORT! Its not like i don't like that content on it, but... There is so many bugs and few things to do on the game that i complete both in less then 60 minutes... Oh, and another thing... I don't know if it is machine translated, but make a game using the Brazilian/Portuguese version of RPG Maker, then try to translate it using Google Translate to English without translate the Save Plugin that is on JAPONESE version... Its kinda wierd...

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes