3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Is there some place to buy uncensored versions of this author (DanGames)?
In DLsite all games are censored.
Thank you

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Since I played this few weeks ago, I will write down whatever I can recall.
Thanks to mirrorofpain1234

For those that need help with the game.
To summarize/reorganize the walkthrough.

Dom 20: Kitchen at 12 o'clock
- Releases Garden Construction Quest

Dom 40: Talk to your uncle when he is smoking at the pool
- 1st Mission: bodybuilding equipment in the shed.
- 2nd Mission to clean the rooftop: take ladder from shed > place ladder at backyard > Early morning go up the ladder for event (uncle sex with aunt)

Dom 60 (releases blackmail): Keep working with Uncle in the office until release the quest of "spying your aunt" & get key to bathroom + enable you to sleep in guest room.
- 1st Blackmail event: Early morning go to Master Bedroom for aunt phone call event.
- 2nd Blackmail event: Do at least 10x abuse action on Aunt. Go to living room > book shelf for the envelope.

Dom 80: Sex in bed in the warehouse/shed
- 3rd Blackmail event: Keep abusing your aunt and always sleep in the shed. She will ask for your help to hide photos in exchange.

Dom 100: Sex in Master bedroom
- Final confrontation with Uncle in the office > then meet aunt in the master bedroom

Additional:
To increase Dom level
- Keep helping your aunt in various places (Master Bedroom, kitchen, living room. guest room, office, bathroom) at different timeslot.

Game over
- 3 days without doing House task (water plants infront of house, clean the pool)

To release massage quest
- Early morning go to Master room to talk to aunt, release the quest to learn massage > Go to Guest Room to interact with computer 3x to learn Massage.
*Note: interacting with computer every 1 time will deplete players energy to 0 regardless of your max energy value.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have also included the save for 1st day with 900 Stam and various event from Dom 80 where MC gets lad.
Dom 20 to 60 has not much event except if you want to see your uncle screwed your aunt (in Dom 40). :cautious:
After Dom 80, basically you can have sex with your aunt.
How to clean the pool any idea

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Mom's Boyfriend - English Version!
Download Free: Eng Version

Dlsite:

I downloaded the Japanese version for free and translated the game into English myself, my native language is not English, so please ignore any errors. Save 1 has INFINITE energy, food and hygiene, you just need to increase your relationship with your mother and have fun in the game.
Obs: If you want to see the game's intro, you will have to start a new save, which will exclude infinite statuses.

17000Al

Jun 23, 2017
Download Free: Mom's Boyfriend - Download Eng Version

Dlsite:

I downloaded the Japanese version for free and translated the game into English myself, my native language is not English, so please ignore any errors. Save 1 has INFINITE energy, food and hygiene, you just need to increase your relationship with your mother and have fun in the game.
Obs: If you want to see the game's intro, you will have to start a new save, which will exclude infinite statuses.
Thank you!!
Can you please upload Shota vacation:

and

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Download Free: Mom's Boyfriend - Download Eng Version

Dlsite:

Bro why? There is a English Version. You should have bought it instead.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Someone also posted this game in a thread from another Dangames game
All I've found are those links that were in gofile and they've expired. :(

If you happen to have it might you upload it if possible?

Last edited:

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Someone also posted this game in a thread from another Dangames game
How about secret week bro? I saw some download link in the google but it's florenfile u'll wait for 5 hours to download u need to make a premium account so you can download it quickly

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
How about secret week bro? I saw some download link in the google but it's florenfile u'll wait for 5 hours to download u need to make a premium account so you can download it quickly
I can't download it quickly for free, I had to wait just like you.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes