2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Frame 10072.png

Hello everyone! Are you already used to the fact that our team is developing faster? Then meet a NEW PROJECT from our studio, which is currently in development! We have created a for this game. Follow to support us!

image 2172.png

is a free-to-play hentai RPG game with dating simulator elements, in which you become the heir to the throne! Build relationships, have sex with concubines, gather your army, and conquer new lands to make the Lust Kingdom great again!

image 2183.png

The Kingdom of Lust is in danger! Since the last king passed away, dark sorcerers and their minions have plagued the common people and laid waste to the lands. For years, the loyal women have been searching for the true heir to savor his magically empowered cock.

The protagonist is yesterday's college graduate and now a simple office clerk. One day, a horny sex fairy, Ruby, came to him with great news. He is the very heir the girls from the other world crave.

Try on the role of the ruler and defeat all pretenders to the throne. The juiciest and most lecherous warriors of the Lust Kingdom are ready to fulfill all your fantasies.

Gather resources, increase your army, pump up the squad of heroines - and remember: you can put anything but sex "for later"!

Frame 10046.png

P.S. No, we're not forgetting Wanderer or Aura, just another +1 new project! We have a separate team working on this game under our supervision! So don't worry, all and builds will be released on time! Thank you to everyone for supporting and staying with us!

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Besides abusing the forums for ad spamming (not sure if spamming is against the rules, but I hope it fucking is because the devs need the boot), look at that! Another dev with two ongoing projects adding a THIRD project to their list. I'm also going to guess that since the dev has said nothing about the card game mechanics for the game this thread was made for, they haven't bothered to address the criticisms via improving the design and mechanics.

Pack your bags, people! Just another dev with more ambition than brains. Expect the abandoned tag to be a common trait on their projects.

Edit: Just checked the rules. There is a rule against online/MMO games. I would like to ask the devs if their third project is meant to be an MMO.

Edit 2: There is a rule against spamming, but it mostly pertains to links. As much as I want to report the thread and the dev for lack of engagement with their audience, there isn't really a rule that they're breaking.

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Patreon Itch Discord Cover.png

Release in half of September!

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Frame 1110 (3).png

Hi everyone! The release of the new demo of AURA: Hentai Cards is just around the corner!

Wishlist Campaign EN Censored.jpg

So we are already adding erotic puzzles and secret chests! But we're only showing you a piece of the puzzle to keep the intrigue alive and not break any Patreon rules!

Untitled.png

And for the full version of the game we have drawn a lot of new locations and new characters that will be waiting for you in the magical world of Pentarull!
Frame 7 (1).png

and subscribe to our !

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Frame 1113 (1).png

Hello everyone! The long-awaited update to our game - AURA: Hentai Cards demo v0.3 has been released!

One of our promotional campaign goals to add the game to wishlist has been fulfilled, and so we've added new mechanics! We've also rewritten some stories with our characters, hopefully making them funnier.

Campaign_EN.png

What's new in v0.3:
  • NEW Mechanics: Erotic Puzzles!
  • NEW Mechanics: Hacking Chests!
  • NEW Gallery for Sex Scenes / Puzzles / Erotic Cards
  • 3 NEW Erotic Cards with hot girls!
  • NEW animations for our character models and sex scenes
  • RE-WRITTEN plot with Aura/Dorothea/Heyla (more funny)
  • RE-BALANCED Card Combat

PLAY DEMO RIGHT NOW
Download Android Build

If you want to see something NEW in the next update - don't forget to
Banner NSFW.png

We'd love for you to play the new version and leave your feedback here or in our Steam community!

Reactions: JoseKiryuu

abcdefif

Mar 26, 2017
Once you unlock ram, the game is unbelievably easy. Just put Ram and an attack in your deck, upgrade your int so that you have at least 7 mana (You can probably do less if you throw away cards), and you can prevent your opponent from attacking entirely.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I beat Dorothea the 3 times and got her scene. Then I beat Heyla twice, it only counted once, and every single battle with her after that second win I have had a bugged deck where I get less than 5 cards a turn until I eventually run out of cards and never get any back. Clicking on the card pile does not draw any cards, even if I have 10 mana left. There's nothing else to do in the game since all other locations are blocked. There was even a battle where I had no cards to play right from the first turn.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Zaika.jpg

Changelog v0.3.1 Alpha:
- The game code has been optimized
- Fixed some bugs
- Nerfed Dorothea's skill in battle

Frame 1132.png
We would like to know your opinion about us. What you like in our games, what you don't like. How often you play our games and what our projects you know about.

We will be grateful if you take part in our survey, because we want to be better for you! And create games that you will want to play!

Survey -

Reactions: Lilzeddyy

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Big boobs warm the eys, small boobs warm the soul.
What will you choose?
:giggle:
BIG SMALL Boobs Logo.png

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
We already achieved 13k wishlists on Steam!
Let's achieve 20k until October 20!

Wishlist Campaign EN Censored.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So now negative comments about this game is being deleted! My post is completely gone! Can't even trust posting on this site now as it gets deleted!

1. No explanation on what skills do
2. No damn explanation on how the lock picking works with no tutorial
3. No explanation of what the passive icon effects are not even a damn hover

Art: 4/5
Animation: 2/5 (it has animation but garbage type flash game animation)
Sound: 3/5 (no voices only some sound during sex and battles)
Story: 2/5
Game Play: 3/5 (it's all guessing as no skills or passive effects show what they are or mean. Mini game for lock picking has no instructions or tutorial)

When devs just want you to figure a game out it feels cheap and makes dev feel like a masochist as he is probably laughing at you trying to figure out what anything means like the 2 icons next to girls profile that seems to indicate some sort of ability or skill but has no explanations not even a hover!

Rating: 2.5/5

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes