2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
done with the demo, looks like your making something good, I'll hope this gets updated at some point. Can't really have this running around on my steam account or have an odd charge on a card.

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
It's always nice how the dev manages to consistently ignore questions about his game, but that's already known from his other game. The question about the text speed has already been asked several times.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's always nice how the dev manages to consistently ignore questions about his game, but that's already known from his other game. The question about the text speed has already been asked several times.
I've seen too many devs drive themselves to abandon their project by chasing comment responding constantly. It looks like this dev progresses their projects. I'll just be happy with that and hope to see that change happens in the change logs.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
We can't answer all 100+ questions a day on all social networks. We also can't please everyone with their wishes

Reactions: xaznhashmierx

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Combat in this game is a total joke. The art is fine but the gameplay is so easy once you figure it out.

The game doesn't teach you but you can use gold to level your stats, so go to your menu and grab a few points of strength or hp. Then take out the defensive card from your deck as you won't ever need any card except the basic attack. Every battle can be won by just using the basic attack as many times as you can. Totally unbalanced.

Throw cards is also overpowered. You can basically use it to choose what card you want to play since the exchange is 1:1.

The quests can all be run however you want if you use the X to leave them instead of the option that lets you leave, so you can do them repeatedly until you choose the correct path, which is good since there is no manual saving and you can arbitrarily miss out on the only armor set because you chose the wrong option in a left or right question.

Gameplay wise this is a 1/10. Fix the balance please.

Reactions: NutellaOrgies

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

READ FULL POST ON STEAM

NextFest 1.jpg

We continue to participate in Next Fest October 2023 on Steam and we got a lot of feedback!

❤ Thanks to everyone who played the demo and special thanks to everyone who left their feedback - it is very important to us. We continue to develop new things for the Full Build, and it will be released on October 20th! We want to show in this post a few things that we are currently changing in our game (compared to demo version):

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Characters.jpg

Answer 4 questions in the comments:
  1. Who would you make love to?
  2. Who would you take as your wife?
  3. Who would you make your slave?
  4. Who would you look up to?
Characters:
  • a - raccoon Violet