2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

verycold

Jun 9, 2021
Here is a link to the archive. It contains the game and a folder with a save file with a complete walkthrough, the path indicated in the "readme". The price on steam is $8 for it, which is a lot, the red price of such a game is $1-2.

Mega
p.s.
I hope the author of the article will be able to download and post it on his site. I will remove the link in a week.
is it just me or i cant progress past the second girl in the first town i do the first story battle and it doesnt progress from there

Linas0123

Sep 8, 2018
my games story isn't progressing for Heyla Iron. i win the first battle, I get the rewards but she doesn't get a check mark and then the same first set of dialog with her begins again. i cant progress the story.. am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Seems to be very buggy, saved the assassin in elf town, got the armor/skill but they never appeared in my inventory. Beat both elves but no progression until I restarted the game. Went to the beast town, but now the game randomly gave me full progression with the main beast girl, so I can't progress since the next location won't unlock without the story that I can't do anymore...

akitop

Jun 5, 2021
Good game but does it really need a launcher ?
I bought the game on steam so i kinda hate another launcher

2personz

May 2, 2020
my games story isn't progressing for Heyla Iron. i win the first battle, I get the rewards but she doesn't get a check mark and then the same first set of dialog with her begins again. i cant progress the story.. am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
got the same issue

Reactions: battali0n

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
the game work... but with a few hitchs though....
i need to restart 2 times. because first time, the story won't register after i beat the girl and can't progress
and 2nd time, the equipment won't show up in the inventory
so i kinda lost that first outfit forever... not a big deal because it doesn't affect anything in game xD

Reactions: Rempacious

chumanh

Jun 9, 2018
Good game but does it really need a launcher ?
I bought the game on steam so i kinda hate another launcher
No u dont need that launcher. Just use the AURAHentaiCards.exe in AURA folder inside the game folder. Dont use the launcher .exe, it only gives u errors

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Patch v.1.1.jpg

Hey, our favorite heroes of Pentarull!
Thank you for buying and supporting us by purchasing our bonuses Today we have some important NEWS for you!

Patch 1.1.jpg

First news - Patch v1.1 is out, in which we tweaked the balance of combat and character level, as well as ADDED 4 NEW DIFFICULTY LEVELS

Changelog v1.1:
  • Added NEW difficulty levels (Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare, El Diablo). You will be able to select a difficulty level at the start of a new game
  • Added a “Skip Dialogue” option (X button in the dialogue box)
  • Adjusted game balance of characters in relation to the new difficulty system
  • Weakened the "Murder in the Shadows" card. Now it does not kill in one hit, but takes away a third of the character's health. Also, the percentage of triggering the effect has been reduced to 5%.
  • Weakened the card “Zombie Capture”. Now instead of skipping a turn, 2 to 4 cards are taken away from the opponent at the beginning of their turn.
  • Weakened the shield mechanic. Now the maximum number of shields can not exceed 5 units. Also recalculated the number of shields in relation to the damage received.
  • Added consolation rewards when losing a battle. The reward depends on the selected difficulty level
  • Weakened the level-up system. There is a maximum level of the character to which you can go. Its value will depend on the difficulty level of the game
  • Fixed minor visual bugs
  • The achievement "The Hero of Steel!" has been reduced from 1000 to 500 XP
  • Added 5 NEW ACHIEVEMENTS on Steam. One of them is SECRET!

Untitled.png

The second news is that we've created a Survey where you can leave detailed feedback about our game, as well as answer various questions that we'll build on in the future. For example: which characters to introduce in new DLC!
Link to the Survey:

The third news - we are already creating Trading Cards on Steam, which will be released in November

Screen 2023-10-26 00-41-11 001.jpg

The last news for today is that the discount on our game will end tomorrow at 5PM London Time! So don't miss the opportunity to buy our game at a 15% OFF or the entire bundle at an incredible 28% OFF

DIVINE EDITION.jpg

We would love it if you leave a review of our game on Steam! It's an incentive to improve our creation and get better. Love and happiness to everyone (and don't forget to complete our Survey)

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes