2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
:love:
15% discount first week

Discount 15%.jpg

Happy Friday Everyone! ⭐ The day has finally come, after 5 month of development ⭐

OUR NEW GAME “AURA: HENTAI CARDS” IS TODAY!

AURA: Hentai Cards is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance, and adventure come together! Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!

features.png

• 12 girls for your harem
  • Different fantasy races: humans, elves, monstergirls, demons and more!
  • Animated characters and H-scenes
  • Each girl has an original plot tied to her
  • Unique card battle system
  • Level progression and customization
  • Sidequests, puzzles and hacking chests
  • Access to several regions of Pentarull to explore
  • Charming visual style of UI
  • Memorable OST
  • And a crazy hot assistant – GODDESS AURA herself!

Sexy Waifu.jpg

We made different changes compared to the demo version:
  1. Added many new regions, girls, stories, H-scenes, erotic cards, puzzles, quests and much more!
  2. Improved dialogue UI. We added emojis for girls and increased the speed of text in dialogues.
  3. Added VFX and SFX in card combat. Added new battle cards! Changed the discard system in the battle.
  4. Improved the overall UI in the game for comfortable playing.
  5. Added tooltips with descriptions of game elements. Added notification elements for inventory/quests/shop/etc.
  6. We also added transition animations between some screens, rebalanced card combat, added new different soundtracks and many minor improvements.
is only $9.99 in US / €9.75 in EU / £8.5 in UK and 15% discount first week

With love,
TopHouse Family :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
I need a hero!
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the end of the night,
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight!

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
I will say this, who played the demo and did not buy the game. You shouldn't do this, the most beautiful ones are the first 3 scenes. Others are just terrible. The collection of cards looks better than all the animation, 70% of the game is just an artist's hack.

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
Here is a link to the archive. It contains the game and a folder with a save file with a complete walkthrough, the path indicated in the "readme". The price on steam is $8 for it, which is a lot, the red price of such a game is $1-2.

p.s.
I hope the author of the article will be able to download and post it on his site. I will remove the link in a week.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Hey dev please help me understand. Up in the thread's title the game is version 0.4 and on steam there's no early access tag. Wanderer on the other hand is on version 0.8 but in steam it's early access.

So is this game finished? If it's finished why not make it version 1 point something? You could still do that even if you're planning on updating it.

I ask because if it's not finished I'd rather wait till it's finished.

bmpunk

Nov 9, 2021
Here is a link to the archive. It contains the game and a folder with a save file with a complete walkthrough, the path indicated in the "readme". The price on steam is $8 for it, which is a lot, the red price of such a game is $1-2.

Mega
p.s.
I hope the author of the article will be able to download and post it on his site. I will remove the link in a week.
couldn't find the walkthrough folder

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes